||44||

We told my grandfather about what happened

We told my grandfather about what happened. At first, he was not happy about the fact, but when we said Keigo took care of us well he got relaxed. Right now I and Kiera were sitting in my room, as Kiera was ready to visit her boyfriend's universe again. The power locket that my grandfather carries, he temporarily lent to, Kiera.

"Are you sure you don't want me to say anything to Katsuki?" She asked me again.

"Yes, I'm sure! Just tell Keigo I miss him and Hitoshi! That's all!" I said as I gestured for her to go inside already. I don't want Katsuki to remember the pain again of betrayal and an unfinished relationship with no good-byes. Memories only bring more pain.

"Alright then," She said. She disappeared in the book and came back in a split of seconds.

"So? How many days went by there?" I asked.

"A week," She said with a smile.

"Seems like you had a good time. How is everyone doing?" I asked.

"Keigo is fine, he mostly misses you. Hitoshi is busy with Hero work, he is fine as well. Katsuki is, well I haven't met him but Deku said he has been overworking a lot lately, perhaps to deal with your absence. Others seem fine too," She explained.

"Well, that's a relief," I said. Even though we are a universe apart, this man is still capable of worrying me. What a baby, who overworks just because of someone's absence?

"You know you can use me as your messenger, I'll help you to let him know how much you love him, Sei!" Kiera said.

"I'm not having this discussion again! Kiera!" I said. I got up and walked out of the house.

Just like that days passed by and my birthday was getting closer. I thought I would be able to finally forget about Katsuki, but the more I tried to forget him the more the universe was trying to make me keep remembering him. Both me and Kiera came back home, the power locket that my grandfather once owned was now Kiera's.

Whenever I felt like I miss Katsuki or anyone else from that universe, I end up reading the entire manga. Trying to live all the moments again.

Tomorrow will be my birthday, but I'm not excited about it even a bit. I told myself many times it's now time to move on, but I simply cannot.

"Seiren! Dinner's ready!" I heard my mother say. I sighed and went out to have dinner.

I got a notification on my phone, so I opened it and it was from Kiera. It said;

"Come to the library tomorrow at 7 in the evening,"

I knew it must be something regarding my birthday. I typed 'okay' and went to have dinner.

Later that night I went to sleep, but I simply couldn't fall asleep. So instead I thought of listening to EXO's songs.

"Well, at least EXO is from this world," I said with a small smile playing on my lips.

With no excitement about my birthday, I finally fell asleep after listening to EXO. The night was dreamless and I couldn't be happier.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.