Chapter 32

A/n POV

Sounds of moniters beeping was the first thing you heard. You want to open your eyes,but it felt really hard to open them. It felt soo heavy. Your body felt numb,You want to wake and stretch myself but You couldn't.

You slowly opened them yet again to close them immediately. You blinked several time,the lights were too bright. You felt tears dropping down my eyes. You stared at the white ceiling.

What happened? Where am I? Why am I feeling so weak? You asked from yourself questions.

"Y/n can you see me?" An unfamiliar male voice was calling me. You looked on to see a blurry figure,You could see he was wearing a lab coat.

"Call her parents,she is awake" the  voice echoed.

You were finally able to see the surrounding.

I am in hospital, you talked to myself as You didn't have energy to speak,as if was here for a long time.

"Doctor?"

You recognized that voice.

"Mother?" You whispered enough to hear them.

"Y/n my child,you are awake" she came in an gently patted your hair.

Soon my father rushed in,You were happy to see them.

But...

There's someone missing.

"T-Taehyung?" You whispered looking at your mum who had tears on her eyes.

She looked away,and did not answer.

You sat up from the bed,hardly with having all those wires attach to me ,but You didn't care less.

Where's him?the boys?

"Mum? Wher-"

Before You could talk your mum cut me off.

"Y/n you have to rest,you been here for 3months"

You became shocked hearing her.

"W-what!?" You shouted but it felt as whisper,You didn't have energy to talk nor scream...

"Yes you've been comatose for 3months" your father said.

"I'm happy your awaken now" your father hugged you tightly.

"But mum where's Taehyung?" You asked.

"H-he should be here,why don't I see him?" You started to look out the door where there was a small window which you could see out side the corridor of hospital,hoping to see Taehyung and the boys.

Looking out you didn't see him or anyone. You walked out of the bed not caring about the wires,you wanted to see Taehyung and that's all what you want.

"Taehyu-"

"Y/n! What are you doing,go to the bed right now" your mum yelled.

But not caring about it you tried to go out of the room but your mum held you and turned you around to meet her face.

"Y/n listen!"

"He is note here" she said.

"Why?" You asked while your eyes started to pour tears down your cheek.

"WHY IS HE NOT HERE!?" You started to scream,not caring about your state.

"CUZ HE IS DEAD!" Your mum yelled back.

Y/n POV

My whole world stopped hearing that. I look at my mother in disbelief,as if I'm stuck,I looked on to her. I wanted her to she was joking.

No no he couldn't be dead,she must be joking, you told your self.

"W-why a-are you l-lying?" My voice broke with every word I say.

"No,I'm not,he is dead"

"How" I  asked in a soft voice not believing what she'd said.

"He cannot be dead,what?" You scoffed.

"HE IS Y/N THATS THE TRUTH!" My mother started to cry.

"STOP!" I yelled.

"I can't"

I couldn't handle the pain that was running on my chest. I clench the left side of the dress,and slid down the door.

I cried,I cried until I had no tears. But no the pain was too much.

I had loved him,but it's too late?

I want to see his face,I want him back.

I kept telling myself that he is not dead,he cannot be dead. HE CANNOT. HE JUST CANNOT BE DEAD.

______________________

Oh no,it's a small chapter. Don't kill me for this :')
I'm almost in the verge of crying.

What do y'all think? What happened to the boys? And what had happen to Taehyung?

And what will happen to y/n?

Anyway my dearest buddies,I got nothing to say today,I'm so sad,I wrote this chapter in the verge of crying that's why it's a small chapter,haha *laughs nervously* but lemme remind y'all drink ENOUGH WATER!!!!

And be safe :)