Chapter 7

Even though you ran from them,you knew you couldn't do that for ever. Taehyung owns you,you were sold to him. These thoughts were making you insane. You didn't even care where you were heading. You were tired and didn't have anywhere to go. You sat in a corner of the alley. It had stopped raining, you clothes were wet and you were cold.

You felt like your life was not worth anymore. No hopes or dreams,maybe just to hind from those Mafias. A loud sneeze echoed through the empty alley.

Now you were sneezing , you knew that you going to catch a cold.

"What a girl like you doing here all alone?" A male voice got your attention.
"Seems like you all alone, look at here boys I found a lost puppy sitting here" the man smirked and soon enough there were three other men. You stood up and ran,only to be catch by one of the men. You could smell the strong alcohol scent that was running through his blood.

He was not in a good condition. He was not in his sense as his sense were control by the alcohol. This is not going to bad. You thought. The four men gathered around you,they pushed you hard on the ground. The hard impact made you scream in pain and fear.

"W-who are y-you? Lemme go" you said.
"Shut up and let us do what ever we look what,"he'd said.

"S ok who is going to go first?" One of the men asked.

"No no you can't do this, HELP somebody HELP,HEl ummhhmmm" you couldn't continue your scream as the man covered your mouth.

Tears started to roll down your eyes as one of the men started unbuttoning your shirt. You gave up. Your head felt dizzy. You closed your eyes.

A loud bang was heard was you close your eyes. You open your eyes to see that four men were coughing blood, and taehyung's men were around you. Were they pitying me. Your loud sobs were heard through the alley.

Jungkook came near your and sat  nearby you, he took off his coat and covered you with it.

"It's ok, now don't worry I'll take you back to the mansion now." His voice was calm.

You were embarrassed, there were a lot of  men here. A lots of body guards,you saw hoseok and suga eyeing you. Jungkook handed you to Hoseok.

"Hyung, take y/n back to the mansion, I'll take care of these four and teach them a lesson,so they would not do that to any kind of lady" jungkook said as he was eyeing the four men who was already getting beating by the Taehyung's guard.

"Y/n are you cold? You look like a wet chicken" you smiled at hosoeks comment.

"So do you,"you told him back.

Suga as always drove the car back to the mansion. Hoseok never let go of you. His hands were securely around your shoulder,you felt uncomfortable just because what happened earlier,but it was clear that he was trying to comfort you. You couldn't think about anything else but about those drunkurds.

"Aish y/n why are you crying everything is alright now,don't worry we are here now,you are totally safe here with us" you didnt even notice that tears were rolling down your cheeks until Hoseok said that.

You saw Suga staring at you with the mirror as he was driving on the front seat. It was clear they were pitying you,and you felt embarrassed for that.

You felt really cold,and the A/C didn't help at all. You tried to sleep but it didn't work.

You didn't notice that you had already reach the mansion. Hoseok help you to get out of the car.

"Y/n ssi are you okay? You don't look good, you look pale" Hoseok asked you worryingly.

You faked smile and nod, you didn't feel like to orally answer him,you didn't have enough energy.

Everything became dizzy, it was hard to breath. Your chest felt heavy and your vision became blurry,everything was becoming black. You tried to say Hoseok that you were feeling faintish but you couldn't you body had already gave up and everything became dark.