Chapter 47

*Y/n POV*

I watched My husband caressing my belly softly.

"Y/n what should we name our baby?" He asked looking at me with enlarged eyes,excitement showed through his face.

"What about we name our baby on the day he comes to this world?" I suggested.

I looked at the calm waves of the sea,the breeze hitting us as we sit down in the bench,enjoying the view in front of us.

Things changed drastically through this month. We have started a new journey,a new chapter in lives.

The day of Taehyung's execution was the day that changed everything.

He came out of the jail with the help of none other than Jackson Wang. Taehyung never forgets to gives us surprises,his literal enemy helped him out of jail.

When he explained everything,everyone's was jaws were hung down. The time he was missing,after faking his death,he had being helping Jackson a lot. They eventually got into a better relation with each  other.

His right hand,Zack,the guy who kidnapped me was the one who had ruined everything,he was the one who have caused big drama between the two clans,after getting rid of him,they got together,and that's how,Taehyung with the help of Jackson,have escaped the prison.

Taehyung and me,are now living far away from Korea,living our lives,like a normal couple,a husband and wife. He always have his 6 protective brother's,his members,who have his back everytime.

This is the new beginning of a new chapter of our love story. Soon our baby will come into this world.

A new beginning will be awaiting for us.

                   ~The End~

__________\\\___________