Chapter 13

"Get up" Taehyung shouted.

You couldn't even say anything,because of the pain shooting from the shoulder.

"I said get up" he shouted angrily. He was angry. He was very angry. His veins were popping out his neck and his face was all red.

Taehyung was holding up a wine bottle,his hair was messy,his white shirt sleeves rolled up,and a half exposed chest.

"Didn't you hear me?I SAID GET FUCK UP RIGHT NOW" He shouted which made you come back to your senses.

All you knew was that you'd fucked up.

You slowly got up.

All of the boys came running down.

"Taehyung ah why are you shouting in this late night? And where did you go during the meeting?" Hoseok asked Taehyung.

Taehyung look at me with his dark eyes and rolled his tongue on this inner cheek.

All I could do was look down at my feet like always.

"Forget about me been here,what is SHE DOING HERE?"

"DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO ESCAPE" he said while pulling me towards him by my hand.

"AHHHH" I screamed due to the pain

"my hand" I mumbled looking at the hand which was holding by Taehyung. He didn't even care when I screamed.

He was holding my hand very tightly which hurts very badly.

"Let me gooo" I struggle to get away from his tight grip.

"You really went to escape this time too? You know you can't right? I was just testing you,remember this... you can't escape from here,this is your third time your trying to escape,YOU THINK YOU COULD PLAY LIKE THIS WITH ME? WHEN I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING?" Taehung's shouting made me flinched.

"Taehyung,your scaring her,we can talk abo-" Jin couldn't finished his sentence as Taehyung motioned him to stop talking. He slowly look at Jin and then at me and said "do you want to die,if not don't interrupt my business,I'm trying to teach some lessons to this scared little kitten" he said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled looking at the floor.

He scoffed.
"You really thought I would let you go this time... that easygoing things won't work with me"

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU"

I slowly looked at this dark scary eyes.

He held my hand more tightly and I winced in pain. Every other members were looking at us now. I was embarrassed too. I hate when I feel weak like this.

And I said something that made him more angrier.

"I am not going to stop escaping from this hell" and tried to push away him,but he didn't even more an inch.

"Oh really,you thought you can really escape from me baby girl?" He asked.

"Yes I will" you said with confidently.

He looked up and scoffed.

He ran his tongue on his bottom lip.

With sudden movements he held my neck squeezing it with a force which made it hard for me to breath.

"You really wanna die,now you don't?"
He pulled me closer still holding my neck and whispered "always remember this......your mine,your my property,your nothing but a thing I own" with that he tightened the grip around my neck.