Chapter 36

Unknown POV

I was boiling with anger to see y/n in a drunken state,going inside Jungkook's house. I know Jungkook too well he wouldn't do anything to her but part of me was jealous about him now.

I did all of these to save y/n and my beloved friends,to keep them away from danger.

I cannot see them hurt. It's my fault and I have to fix everything,by myself and make everything back to normal,and that day will come soon.

I smiled thinking about it. Jackson will be dead,and me and y/n will be back together. My friends all will be back together as a one team.

I promise you y/n that I will never leave you alone again,please forgive me for this.

Unknowingly tears started to pour out of my eyes. I looked blankly up their window to see the lights switched on still.

After waiting for hours it started raining and I was still looking at Jungkook's house.

"Boss it's raining let's go now" one of my guard held an umbrella on to my head. The silence was taken back from the sound of the raining pouring down.

I saw the lights switching off.

They went to sleep, I thought.

I went back to my car and the driver drove off.

I promise you y/n,I will come back to you,just hold on.

         _______\\\_______

I'm sorry guys...
I hope you guys are doing fine,stay safe and stay hydrated. This author loves you.