Chapter 45

Author's POV

The phone in y/n's hand fell immediately,and the world stopped around her. She sat on the couch,unable to comprehend anything.

"W-why did the police arrested him? Wasn't he controlling everything?" Y/n asked the boys who were looking at her poor state.

"He was,but someone had leaked all the information about his crimes,and now the government have enough evidence to put him in prison" Suga stated.

"Prison!? Will he be there for along time?"

"I actually cannot tell about that,but all I know is that this evidence could even sue him,they could actually put him in a higher treason,or maybe even a death penalty"

Y/no's eyes widened at that.

"W-what?"

"Suga! You shouldn't be telling those now,you know that right?" Jin shouted at suga.

"What? I just stated the truth,she should know it too"

"Don't worry y/n,you think we would just sit and watch until they execute our boss? No,our team is already working on it,and then he will come back to see you and your baby."

A/n POV

Days passed and it was the trail day of Taehyung,y/n waited at home till Taehyung to arrive,like the members had promised her. They didn't take y/n to the courts due to her condition and all.

Her hand gently rubbed on her belly.

"Don't worry your father will be take a good care of you when he come back home" she smiled at the thought of Taehyung holding their baby,she knew he would be a good father one day.

It was afternoon,she tried to contact the gang memebers but none of them answered the phone.

She rushed to the living room when she heard the door being opened,hoping to see Taehyung.

"Where's Taehyung?" She asked from the members. None of them spoke.

"Jin where's Taehyung,is he out?" She pushed past them and went to check the garden,only to see no one.

"WHERE IS TAEHYUNG? Someone tell me?"

"Y/n,Taehyung" Namjoon took a deep breath.
"He will not come back" Suga interrupted Namjoon.

"What do you mean by that?" Her pace became pale.

"Why did you say something like that? Y'all told he could be free right? Then why won't he come back?"

"Y/n we couldn't help it. They had a lot of evidence that was against him,y/n... he will be sent to death sentence next week"

________\\\_________

Hey guys it's me :)

I'm so sorry for keeping y'all waiting for so long.

Also this this story is coming to an end.

No fr do y'all actually like this story. Ik it's kinda like boring and all (the way I write),I'm so sorry for that.

What would you think will happen??? What will happen to Taehyung and Y/n?

Will y/n and Jungkook will get together? What do you think?

Let's see,until that... see ya :')

Stay safe and stay hydrated!!!