CHAP 2. The Beginning of Chaos

House Desaulnier

Home of many and many richest family from all France

Home of many and many richest family from all France. Their ruler : Marco Desaulnier and Josephine Desaulnier. They are one of the Dangerous Mafia that everyone doesn't want to mess up. The family has been the richest over centuries. Noone can't beat the Desaulniers group. Like Noone.

But as Richest and Dangerous as they say, the big sin they are having.

Claude Desaulnier, fifteen years old. Homeschooling because of his physical body. He had been like since he was five years old. He was no longer can step outside of the world due to his health. Many many Doctor had tried to cured Claude disease but many have failed and been excuted or run away.

The Desaulniers family almost lost their hope to look for a new doctor, because of they shame excuses. Josephine cried all night because she couldn't find someone to cured her son disease. As for Marco, he is very upset but he couldn't be upset forever so he always work too much for distraction about his son disease. But oneday, they finally found the one that will help cure their son.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What? Is it true Claude? A new doctor again?"

"Well yes brother, you know that Mother always looking for a new Doctor after she fired that doctor."

"Claude are you really alright having a new doctor?" Said Joseph sincerely, because he his twins brother doesn't like to be treat like a patient that will never cured. Claude physical body has always been so weak since he was 10 years old.

Now 5 years has passed, but Claude still not cured. The doctors always said something like "I'm afraid there is nothing we can do to help you're son." "I'm very sorry." "There is no cured." "It can't be help it" "I'm sorry" Blablablabla or something like that.

He hate the doctor so much. Because even a doctor can't help to cure his own twin brother. Joseph always think that doctor is only person with a status that everything that they do is for money. When they got the money, they always said that they couldn't help and ran away. He hated it. He hated it. He hated it so much. He wish that he could save his twin brother life so they could play together again, play piano together or play violin. As Joseph still in his thought, someone knock on the door.

Knock Knock Knock

"Joseph, Claude its me, can i come in?"

Joseph ask Claude that Mary come to his room. And Claude accept it and tell her to come in.

"Morning Claude, how's your feeling?"

"I'm better now, Sis. Don't worry about it."

"Well that can't be help it. You are my cuttest little brother. And I worry about you soo much. Tell me if you need it anything , ok?"

"Ok, Big Sis." Claude smile as make Mary heart getting warm. Mary then then look at Joseph who is still in his though.

Mary Desaulnier, 18 years old. Now She already a high school student from one of the best All Girl School that ever seen, Solia Maiden School. She is a beautifull person, nice, innocent, and has great heart that she will always prioritaze her family than anything else.