CHAP 35. Red Is Beautiful

Its been a week since the day Aesop wore the ring that Claude gave to him. And the so not great news was they are officially dating. Well not officially on public yet.

They still hide it from the whole world because if one mistake go wrong there will be consequence. At first, Claude want to tell his and Aesop relationship to his parents but Aesop decline it. He said that it can a things that Aesop still couldn't handle if the parents knew that their son was not into women and was having a boy as a lover. So for the time being their relationship was the top secret on Desaulnier.

But what can you say when the boy really want to reveal his relationship with his family. So finally Aesop agree that Claude could tell it to one person. And that one person is Mary, Claude sister. Aesop was afraid that Mary will not allowed this relationship and told Aesop to stay away from Claude. Claude was afraid from the separation between him and Aesop but at the same time he want to tell Mary about it, so that maybe she will or not tell the news to him.

And the result was shocking. Mary was happy about the news and she screaming like a moon because of the news. It was very akward at first but Mary was happy that Claude finally get someone who will be by his side no matter what will happen.

But at the same time, Mary was confused whether she will tell him or not about his brother relationship. Mary was happy for Claude but feel sad for him that now his chance was gone away because Aesop choose Claude over him.

She couldn't decided which want she should support. His young brother that was on German right now. He always talking about Aesop even when he was still highschool, and even now he still talk about him. Or his other younger brother, Claude. He always spent time more with Aesop more than he does when with her. Claude always talking about Aesop too. He always praise him, say sweet word about him. And that made Mary realise that both of her younger brother were in love with the same person.

Unfortunately, only one can be remain and that is Claude. He was the one who win the game right now. He became Aesop lover. And as for Joseph... still no news for him.

Well for now maybe it wasn't the best thing to tell the news to Joseph. Who know what's going to happen if he know the situation.

Mary look at the new couple on the garden, having a stroll together. Claude wear the most happy expresion than all of the expresion that he gave to his sister. He look happy now. Mary really can't decide for now.

"I'll hope that you guys stay happy."

She then look into the clear blue sky hoping that everyday will be like this. Hoping that the sky will always clear blue.

But you'll never know because you aren't the one who know what faith will come for them.

"Aesop look at this." Claude grab his lover hand trying to get him attention.

"What is it, Claude?" Aesop ask to Claude that soon he see a small animal drinking something on the flower.