CHAP 37. Whisper Of Murder

ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

The feeling to be wanted. The feeling that everyone want. Alone it is yet alone can be very sad. I don't want to feel like that but it happen again. Claude was been taken away from me and his family. It's all my fault.

ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ

The piece of my heart was gone now because he took it while he's sleep forever. He took it, and now I don't have anything. I feel so lonely.

ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ

The prayer of my heart was gone because of you, Claude. You were gone leaving this world without me. How can I leave in peace now? I can't I can't life like this.

Claude what would you do?

What would you do if you are on my place?

What would you do and what you wouldn't do..

ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɴ

All of the answer was gone when someone open the door. The door of hope that I think it is. The person came from the door looking at the view.

His face, his height, his aura is changing. He is not the person that I knew.

All of the feature of him that I knew was all gone away. He is something new.

Something that I don't know from him.

Something that supposed to be hidden.

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Aesop POV

"Joseph....?"

He's back. He's home now. Time flies so quickly ever since he announce himself to go to German. It's been a year ever since I saw him.

He look different. He used to have white long hair, innocent face and smile. Those smile was like an innocent child who would go round and round after seeing something new. His innocent face was like a warm milk. But all of it was gone after one year of our seperation.

His sunshine smile, his milky face, his warm voice now turn into ice. All I see was a different person that was now in front of me. Cold face and black hair with a little white hair. His smile now turn into pure cold smile as if I know don't know who is this person anymore.

Looking at his posture body I can see now that he really has grown up. He's already a grown young man. And atractive... He is now wearing some glasses which is making him look handsome. When I see his face again, I feel something inside of me just pop like a little firework.

 When I see his face again, I feel something inside of me just pop like a little firework

"What's going on, father?"

His voice becoming deeper than usual. His voice was so deep that still echoing all on my ear. Smooth that gaving me goosebump. I almost forgot all of the incident because Joseph's arrival. All of the sudden my eye lock into him while he just look at me too.