CHAP 28. Decision (1)

Aesop POV

Joseph was in his room. Well of course he is, it's his room, but the problem is I was in his room too sleeping like this is my own room. He was looking at me confused but at the same time he laugh when he saw my wake up expresion. It was really embarassing, him of all people I can't its so weird.

"Are you ok?" I look at him while his white face was looking straight at me. It was so close. So close that I can't remember to breathe.

"Mhm.. I'm alright." I blushed. Our position was still a bit too close. His face was so close to mine. He then make a distance and smile at me. " I'm glad it seems like you have a nice sleep time." He said as my face just turned little but red.

He laugh softly and continue to talk "What kind of dream you are having? You seems to have a long dream." He said while he too sitting on his seat.

"It was a long story." I was not really ready to say anything about Claude. He was his brother. Brother support each other so I won't make any of their relationship destroyed because of something. Maybe Joseph doesn't know that his brother has a feeling for me. I hope things not get any worse.

"I love a long story. Wish you could tell me but unfortunately I can't." Joseph still looking at me and smile.

It seems like I have been bothered since the first time I came to his room I should at least apoligise
"I'm sorry that I've been bothered." I said as I bowed to him. He just shook his head and patted my shoulder.

"Its alright dear. I just wanna say that if you don't have anything to do, would like to stay with me for a while? Its been a long time since we spend together." I feel like maybe I should had go and makes some progresion about the potion. But part of me still want to spend more time with him. What wrong with me? This feeling I had never had before coming through like want to tell me that I should be with him.

Joseph waiting at my answer as then he just sit down and look at me. His blue ocean eyes was so beautiful that I just stare been captivated by it. He look so beautiful yet I can't reach it any further.

"Aesop, I'm still waiting for your answer." I realised that I've been staring at him to much. Aaa.. What's wrong with me today?

Joseph still waiting patiently as he could, I don't want to be rude to reject him. So I just nodded at him and say "Sure, I'll stay."

The look on Joseph face show me that he was happy that accept it. It was kinda cute that he smile like that. Maybe he had a lover that always show his smile to her. We sat down and talk little. Talking about random stuff, how he's highschool life again, and I ask him about if he had lover yet. He said he doesn't have. Then he ask me about the dream and I told him too. I don't tell all of it about what was Claude had a deal with me, I just tell that he confessed, make a deal, and thats it. He doesn't look very happy about my explanation but he still nodding at me and smiling.

"Sounds like my brother force you on this." He said as he sip his tea into his mouth.

"Not really but it wasn't like that. Maybe he just feel something that he thought it was that so he confessed to me."

"I think my brother wasn't stupid enough."

"But-" suddenly Joseph cut me off

"Promise me that you don't do anything what Claude said."

"He's not that bad. Joseph he's your brother."

"I know..." he silenced before he was about to say again "but I worried about you. He can be a little bit..."

It seems like Joseph worry about me. He care for his brother yet he said he trying protecting me from him. I think that I was the caused the war between them.