CHAP 27. A Deal of Yesterday

Aesop POV

This room was so comfy. Joseph's room was comfy while mine just a so so. My room was good but this is cannot be describe good, maybe I should said insanely good. Each wall has many art that Claude said Joseph drew himself. His room was filled by many history, one of the thing was on the photograph. The photograph was old enough more than me so maybe I should said it already 70 years old or maybe more.

 The photograph was old enough more than me so maybe I should said it already 70 years old or maybe more

The second things that he always keep was the sword. His Grandfather Sword i heard, the sword was so elegant and so sharp that it could slit just for 0.00001 seconds. Its still beautiful at always.

You maybe want to ask me why I know all of the important stuff that Joseph kept it in his room

You maybe want to ask me why I know all of the important stuff that Joseph kept it in his room. The answer is Claude was the one who show me around while Joseph was away fron school. It was Joseph private room but Claude said that he didn't mind someone come in to his room to explore. And now here I am waiting for the owner to return.

Its a little weird that I have to wait for him, I was thinking that I should go back to the laboroty to continue my things but Joseph said that I should wait for him. Now I still sitting on his bed where he left me before he went away. And of course I'm not alone, Morana too was here with me laying in my lap while she was sleeping. She was a cutie. Even though she was a snake, a dangerous snake that Luca told me, I still adored her so much. Her eyes telling me that she is not dangerous, so I just let her in sleep in my lap.

"I wonder where Joseph go?" I said to myself as the room become silent.

"Maybe I should rest my eyes for a few second."

I place Morana from my lap to Joseph bed and climb off from the bed and sit on the seat to get some rest. The sofa was so comfy and soft it could make me sleep for just a few second. I closed my eyes and the world started to get darken and darken more. The sound of the room I can't hear it anymore. It seems like I'm back at peace. Peace and just peace... feels like all the weight today was swept away...

Aesop

Aesop

Aesop

Aesop