CHAP 14. The Party (3)

The moon was beautiful

The moon was beautiful. Shine so bright on the sky. The moonlight start to glowing on the particular place, the garden where that had two person dancing under the moonlight. The couple were still dancing together. Every touch and every step that their take was so magical as if they can't released themselves.

One of their eyes are started to close their eyes while the other just open and see the person in front of him.

"You are natural Aesop."

"Eh? Why are saying that... I'm not."

"No Aesop.. you are natural in my eyes." Joseph said as Aesop started to laugh a little. "Well if i'm natural you are more Natural Joseph.."

"My... I'm glad to hear that." Joseph heart start to beating fast as he look at Aesop smiling at his. His xheek start to blush a little but good things that Aesop didn't see it.

"So do you like the party Aesop?" Joseph ask as Aesop start to twirling.

"Well it was great..."

"I'm glad you enjoy it..." Joseph smile as the dance start to stop.

Joseph and Aesop start to rest a bit behind the tree. They were looking at the scenery. The scenery was beautiful yet on Joseph eyes only thing is beautifull and that is...

"Joseph..."

"Yeah Aesop."

"Happy birthday Joseph." Aesop said as he smile at me.

When I heard that word. My heart start to beating over and over again. It's just miracle. Everyone already said happy birthday to Joseph but he didn't feel anything except when Aesop said it was different.

"Thank you Aesop..."

"Your welcome... Umm I'm sorry." Why would he said that. Did he do something wrong? Joseph thought that impossible that Aesop say sorry because he said happy birthday to him.

"What's wrong? Why do you have to say sorry?"

"Ummm.... I'm sorry that i umm well..."

I'm still waiting for the answer that Aesop want to tell me. And it was unexpceted...

'Gift'

Aesop said that he was sorry thay he didn't brought me any present for Joseph birthday. He just know that today was my birthday and he didn't prepare anything. He was sorry because he was afraid that Joseph upset that Aesop didn't give him anything. He was embarased about it. And that makes Joseph laugh a little...

"Ahahahaha... Aesop, I'm not upset about it. Really I am." Joseph said to Aesop as he was still laugh a little

"Beside, you already gave me a present."

That makes Aesop confused.

"Really have I? I remember i didn't"

"Yes you have its..."