CHAP 7. Light That Has Been Taken

This chapter will be Joseph side story that when he was going to find Victor.

Camera

Camera

Camera

My Camera

Usually running around the house it was kid doing. They play catch like mouse and cat or maybe playing hide and seek or maybe something fun whenever you with someone else. But in this case...... It' different. Just a little bit. Running around the house it is so tiring, eventhough i still fifteen not fifty, its still make my breath breathing so fast. But I can't stop now. Searching the person who witness the scene. I have to find him quickly. My Camera need me. They need me like I need them.

Well there are always has a reason...

My Grandfather Percy Jameson Desaulniers, he was the one who gave it me. The Camera. The memory being with him. He give me the camera with a reason. A reason that is deep inside his heart that he really trust me to give me his precious thing..

 A reason that is deep inside his heart that he really trust me to give me his precious thing

He is a man with a steel heart. A man with a cold heart. A man that always play be his own rule. A man that people don't want to get in trouble. People fear him, people scared to be near him, people always talking bad at him because of his mask.

His mask look fancy, golden and with many fragment. But behind the mask, the hideous face revealed.

He didn't really care about his look , he think he look cool, dangerous, and fierce. He like it when everyone afraid of him. He loves his family. Thats why he become the strongest and dangerous man that noone don't want to messed up.

Everyone fear him

Everyone scared of him

Everyone don't want to get into trouble

Everyone don't want to get mess up because they met him

Everyone

But her...

She is the one.

The one who carelessly came into the book of life. The one who aproach the man. The man that made of steel heart been easily melt. Melt by the touch. Melt by the voice. Melt by the smile.

Her name is Ann Winterhood. She is a sister from a church. A church inside of the forest.