CHAP 3. Mysterious World

'Curiosity?'

'Is it really curiosity?'

Why? How? He is just a doctor. A thing that will help his brother. Help? Or maybe another reason... Yes that could be, right?

Why I got the feeling that he is different from other? Why he is feeling like this? Why is he-

"Joseph are you alright?"

My mind from a moment had stopped to think because of Claude voice. Claude look at me nervously.

"I'm fine"

"Really? What are you thinking about?"

"It was...." Joseph try to tell Claude about it. But suddenly he remember that he wasn't alone, there were His Sister and The new Doctor in the room. So Joseph just lied to Claude that it was nothing.

A few minute later

"Mhm... alright thank you Claude, now you can lay down to bed." The doctor said with kindly

"Thank you, Brother Aesop..." Claude said shyly and the he laid down to his fluffy bed.

"So doctor, how is he?" I ask nervously

"Well, his physical body is weak but not too weak, so he is fine for now."

"That's great, but do you know what kind of this disease that my brother had? Every doctor that we ask for them help always say that they that they don't know." I said and i was hoping that this is time 'he' can help.

"Well, for know it was a very serious disease that your brother had." The doctor said. Mary hands started to shaken as the doctor announce the news.

Mary try to said but I cut her immadietly "Do have the Cure?" I ask as the doctor eyes start to falling down to ground.

"I'm afraid not. We still haven't find the cure-"

"I knew it you doctor always say the same reason or should i said excuses, so that we have to pay for you more right??!"

"No it's not like th-"

"OW SAVED IT. WE SHOULD DRAG HIM OUT HERE RIGHT NOW. IT IS NO USE THAT WE HIRE HIM. LET'S JUST CALLED THE GUARD TO KICK HIM RIGHT NOW?!" I mad, I'm so so mad. My face become so red that mean my blood had been draining in my hole body so quickly. I hate it. I hate it soo much. I thought that he was different but as it the world doesn't want to give us a chance to save my brother. He was like the other. I then trying to go to the door and shout to the guard to arrest him. But something is touching my arm. When i turn around what i saw it was out of my expectation. It was....The Doctor who touch my arm.

"I'm sorry." The doctor then let go of his hand and immediatley his hand grab his head. "I know that was rude of me, sir Joseph. But please hear me out." The doctor said eyes his gray started to glowing as he was serious that he want to save my brother.

"He's right Joseph, give him a chance to speak will you..." Mary said and as I look to Claude, he is too. Want to know what the doctor about to say next.

"Alright.... i'll give a chance to speak. But only one you got that."

"Thank you Sir Joseph..."

"Y-ou, you can just call me Joseph. No need the 'sir' thing."

"Alright Joseph."

My face start to heat up as his face start to say my name so sweetly that made my heart start to beating so fast that if we were alone he could hear it.

"This disease is very dangerous however every disease has a cure. And unfortunately this we 'doctors' haven't find the antidote yet."

When I hear the sentence i almost lost hope.