CHAP 24. Bond Between Us

Claude POV

A few hours before dinner

Joseph, my brother had home at last. He already graduated from high school. And now He is gonna be the heirs of the Desaulnier. Well thats what Dad say to Mary and I, he was gonna tell Joseph later at dinner.

It was so happy that Joseph is back but there is something bad when he gets back. It means that I will be having a rival again. And It was Aesop Love. Said I'm thickhead but I'm not like Joseph. I know Joseph want Aesop to be him. I know that beacuse I say his eyes always looking at Aesop differently.

I know but I still thought that he wouldn't have a chance so I just ignore him.

Before dinner Joseph said that he was gonna take some nap so I won't disturb him. I go to the library to read some book that I was reading before the arrival of Joseph. The book  that was recommended by Aesop himself.

The Library

The Library was quite small but its fine I'll just take the book and go to my room and read it

The Library was quite small but its fine I'll just take the book and go to my room and read it. As I was about to take the book I found a particular book that about two years ago that Aesop read the book for when I ask him to sleep with me. It's been a long time right? I take the book from the shelf and its look like the book was so clean. It was nice I don't really like a dust book.

The book cover was a drak color but there is a picture a yellow hair woman who had red lips and white skin with someone behind her. And that someone wasn't a human instead it was A beast.

 And that someone wasn't a human instead it was A beast

"Beauty and The Beast huh? Nostalgic love story." I said to myself while I still hold the book.

"Well its worth to read again." I open the book and the chapter itself open the Chapter One The New Born Beast. Along way to finished it.

After an hours of reading the books making me feel a little bit sleepy. Well it makes sense that I always ask Aesop to read it for me. I get to lazy to finished it the book.

"Seems like I have to ask Aesop again to read it for me." I closed the book and bring it to my room. Before I go, i tidied up my messed and go to the library door. For a few second later, I went back to my room and ring a bell to call a servant to bring some refreshment.