CHAP 17. I'll be Back

A week has passed so does school for the first week. It was tiring yet fun having some friend around. The subject at school wasn't that hard, it was not easy. But it's complicated that makes every student have to study hard because next week we have exam test. I know what are you gonna say. Having an exam even though we just got to school a week ago. It was Impossible. But what can you, at Oletus High School everything is possible.

 But what can you, at Oletus High School everything is possible

Now all of the student study at the Oletus Library. The largest library that you can even imagined. The library has a thousand book, the library itself have 3 floor that you can go up by electric stair. The library fill with many people and it really bothered me because that mean I can't concetrate on my study. But luckily Xie Bi'an already reserved some private room for me and the other to study. Finally some private moment for me to study hard. So at 2 PM we all gathered to the library and study together.

The Private Room

14.15 PM its already fifteen minutes and if I remember that we planning to study for our exam.

"Wujiu how about this one? This one suits you."

"Wujiu look at me don't look at the book, I'm lonely."

"Wujiu."

"Wujiu."

"Wu-"

SMACK

The book that Wujiu had been reading was landing on Bi'an face. Poor him. But it was all his fault to tease Wujiu when he was studying for exam.

"CAN YOU BE SHUT UP FOR A MINUTES?! I'M STUDYING RIGHT NOW?!"

Xie Bi'an wasn't angry but he was laughing happily because finally he got noticed by Fan Wujiu. As their were still arguing I on the other hand was studying with Jack. He was really a smart guy eventhough he never listen to every single lesson. I wish I could be like him but I can't because my brain wasn't smart ass like him. So Jack teaching some of the subject that I don't really understand. It was a good idea to have a private room. But Bi'an and Wujiu just having their own world ignoring me and Jack.

"Hey Joseph can I ask you something?"

"Sure.. go ahead."

"What's with that camera that you have been carrying around?" Jack pointed at Grandpa Camera, well now its mine.