CHAP 36. My Soul Always Remember You

Aesop POV

The heaviest thing that I do know was running

The heaviest thing that I do know was running. Running was the simple thing to do, but now the situation is different. Claude's health was on the edge of the cliff. His life now is in danger now. I have to save him before it was too late.

I ran and ran again, trying to find Luca. I look everywhere for him. From his room to the Laboratory.

And then I saw him, sleeping as usual. I quickly go to him and wake him up.

"Luca wake up."

I shake his body as then he began to waking up.

"Aesop. What's wrong?" He look at me in panic as my eyes burst into tear.

"Claude.. claude."

"What's wrong with him?"

"He was vomitting a blood. And we need to inject him now."

Luca began to take all of the equidment for the Claude injection. I check one more to see if everything all ready on the bag.

"How about the Liquid of Life?" I ask Luca but he just shake his head.

"Unfortunately the Liquid was empty and we still need to buy more than that."

"I see... then we'll use the Elixir of Energy."

All the equidment had been prepared. Luca and I ran to Claude room fast. We don't want to risk anymore. As we began to go the corridor, I suddenly sprinted my ankle and it hurt so bad.

"Aesop are you alright?" Luca said as he reached my hand.

"I'm-m alri-ight."

"Can you stand?"

"I think I can let me try." I began to stand up but then he fall again.

Luca had no choice but to carry me all the way to Claude's room. And finally we reach to his room. We open the door and saw Mary and her mother, Josephine crying over and over to her beloved son, Claude. They already carry him to the bed now.

"Claude please stay strong, Aesop is here to cure you." Mary said as her tear started to go fall.

"A-aesop..."

"Yes he's here everything we'll be alright, dear." Josephine eyes started to get redder as her tear start to falling again.