CHAP 30. As Times Goes On

It's been a long day

Without you, my dear

Should I tell you

How much I miss you

Yearn for you

Everyday

I will tell you

All about me

When I see you again

Third Person POV

The morning event was beautiful, yet still the same as the young man left the house, travelling to the world I suppose. The bird still singing echoing the room. The room was filled with joy yet something missing. A person? Or what?

At dusk the sunset is beautifully bright; at year's end the tangerines are even more fragrant. Therefore, at the end of their road, in their later years, enlightened people should be a hundred times more vital in spirit.

Day turn into month. As in like running down in the yard everyday, but just feel the same way. We just keep running and running as our breath stop by itself.  Months feels like drinking water that you just drink it up and then empty. Just like how the situation is...

Now one year has passed since the day one of the young master went to other country to study and work there. Here peace has it own. The wind, the blue sky, the blue bird has fly gone away. Then the window on the second floor was opened, just taking a cool air. While then upon the room, revealed a young man, sitting on a sofa, reading some book on his hand. Then the bird came into the window, singing in there. The young man realised that there is something on his room. He then turned around and found a bird on his window singing a song.

The young man then reached the bird slowly and the bird look at the young man getting closer. The bird let him take it to his finger. The bird chirping happy at the young man. The young man then smile at the bird.

"Hello birdy. Its good to see you again."

The young man, Aesop was smiling at the bird

The young man, Aesop was smiling at the bird. It was a good moment of the day. The morning routine that Aesop do always makes him feel so relaxing. The bird still stay on Aesop finger, but just then there was some knocking on the door.

"Its seems like I have to go now." Aesop patted the bird.

"You better go now, before someone see you." The bird still hasn't move any his leg to go away. It seems like the bird was not going anywhere.

Knock knock knock

"Aesop can I come in?" The voice behind the door ask Aesop to let the person in.

The bird then flew away quickly and Aesop just stay silent. He closed his book, and go to the door. He let the person into his room.

"Good morning, Aesop." Said the person as then a hug was been received for Aesop.