CHAP 38. You Know I Know

Third Person POV

'Murder'

'Murder'

'Murder'

'M u r d e r'

That's what people said behind the door. That's what people said for the poor doctor behind the door. That's what people said that makes the doctor feel more guilty. And the guilty was taking over his nody that he can't help it trembling in the dark.

He was guilty of his action. Guilty that he couldn't save his patient. Or should it said his loved one. He was guilty and sad that he couldn't do anything.

Everyone is blaming him. Everyone blame him for Claude's death. Everyone look at him as a murderer.

Everyone hate him.

Everyone want him to die-

"Aesop."

The person voice that beside the man who was daydreaming about bad thing started to look at his beside. There he saw his one and only friend who stick together with him. The person who be his shield no matter what happen. The person who always act like a kid yet his brain was smart, Luca Aesop partner.

"Are you ok, Sop? You were silent for this whole day?"

"... I'm fine Luca." Aesop could only lie to his friend.

He didn't want Luca to worried to much about him. Luca should worried himself because look at him, he wasn't his usual self. His face getting paler and paler, body getting skinner more, and what's worse he's got fever.

"You should worry about yourself Luca." Aesop reach Luca's forehead and press his hand on it. It was very hot than yesterday. "You should take a nap today, gere use this bed to sleep." Luca shook his head declining Aesop offer.

"I'm fine Aesop. Its just a little fever. It wasn't that ba-"

"Just Take The God Damn Bed Luca!!!" Aesop for the first time raise his voice at someone. Luca was shock but then obey it. He didn't want to make Aesop mad, so he slowly went to the bed. "I'm sorry." Luca said to Aesop as he laying on the bed while Aesop on the floor. Even thought Luca was feeling bad for taking the bed, Aesop still force it.

"I should be the one who said sorry."

"Aesop for the last time, you shouldn't-"

Suddenly one of the guard knocking harshly at the jail. Banging on as it an alarm that they're food are here. The guard give the food very clumsy so that the food was fell into a floor.