CHAP 34. The Cure Was Real

Aesop POV

Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day. When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every time the sun rises.

That what I always thought it would be. Until The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.

Every day is a chance to change your life. And yes, this day was changing all of my life..

 And yes, this day was changing all of my life

"Aesop?"

"Aesop!" The sound of someone calling for me, yet I still can't hear their clearly.

The sound that calling, calling my name. The sound of the person that I know for some reason that this person keep calling me over and over.

"Aesop?"

Then I realised that I was doing nothing expect just staring at the room wgile doing nothing.

"Aesop, are you ok?" I look up and saw Claude looking worried at me.

"I'm fine..." I said to him and looking at my surronding. Its seems like today is the day.

The day that we'll test the test for the medicine that Eli gave to me. Right now, Luca was trying to check something on the liquid, see if that the liquid didn't contain anything danger. I hope this is the one. I hope that this medicine will cured. All of my thought was cure so Claude will be finally be healthy again, and live like other young adults.

I almost forgot about the deal.

"You seems a little distract, Brother Aesop. What's wrong?" Claude ask again as I just shake my head.

"Its nothing really. I'm fin-"

"Ouch?!" I started to feel that something was hurt.

"Are you ok, Aesop?"

"Yeah. My back was really hurt." I said as I just rubbed my back. It really hurt and its all Claude fault.

"Well I could said that it was your fault. I didn't do anything." Claude smirking at my behaviour.

How can he say that it was not his fault. It was totaly his fault in firts place. It was his fault that my back was hurt. It wasbecause of last night that he do that.

Last Night

Claude then getting closer and started to climb up to his where I was there too. And then he was on top of me, looking at me. His face started to lean on me. I can really feel my face getting hot because of it.

"Claude. What are you doing?" I ask him and he just staring at me. It feel kinda annoyed that he didn't say anything. He just looking at me while on to of me.

"Claude what's wrong?" I try to push his body with my hand but it didn't work. His body was much stronger even though he was a sick person.

"Claude can yo- Mmph."