CHAP 12. The Party (1)

11 March 2020

The beautifull sun has go dawn through the lake, moon start rise up to change their shift. Stars start to glows on the sky. The time has come. The night has begun. The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is to destiny. Destiny that come tonight.

Tonight is a special day. Tonight is the day of the party. The party celebrated someone. And that someone is a special person that all of the Mafia around the world come to the party to celebrated someone birthday.

Someone who was the youngest Mafia boss that on the history of Desaulniers that they ever had. Someone with a great company. Someone who had their respect. Someone who is known as DM. He had black and little white hair, blue eyes and white skin. He is known as Joseph Desaulniers, Son of Marco and Josephine Desaulniers. The new heir of Desaulniers family. And his right hand Morana, a snake that people always called Belle Mort. (It means Beautifull Death).

DM is only a nickname for Mafia thing because when mafia boss with another mafia boss start to talk about business they shall not called their named by their real name

DM is only a nickname for Mafia thing because when mafia boss with another mafia boss start to talk about business they shall not called their named by their real name. So they use the nickname instead.

DM what so it called 'Desire Melody' had their own meaning. The desire meaning was something that the thing had been looking for. And melody mean that was how much blood that had been drolling down by the the sword og the person himself that had committed. Its sweet right? But as the 'Desire' and 'Melody' come together mean that the desire of a bloodthirst that noone want to get in.  'Beware not to lose yourself in his so-called "sincerity" or the next that you see was the sword in your heart.' It was some lesson that people make it to never disturb the DM or it will haunt you till the day you die in his hand.

[19.00 PM]

The night has begun but the party hasn't started because the host of the party hasn't come out yet. People still waiting while on the other side of the room where was a man still waiting for something.

'Kling Kling Kling'

The little bell had been ringing from someone to call the other person. As the other person came into the the room and open up the curtain the person started to talk.

"You called Master.."

"How's everything?"

"It was perfect Master..."

"How about the guest?"

"All of the guest that was on the list had already come, Master." The butler said to his Master that start to get up from his chair

"Perfect.... Well then maybe I should get ready to go."

As the Master started to walk down thourght the door where the guest had been waiting, He stopped his walk and figured that something had missing.