I AM JELOUS♧

♥️~

CONTINUATION

@MALL

They walk until mina talk.

"Chaeyoung can we sit first, i'm tired."

Chaeyoung hold her hand and search a benches to sit. I let her sit and the girls sit. I went to tzuyu and dahyun.

"Which one of you can help me?"

They glance at each other.

"I'm sorry chaeng after this i need to go to momo parent because they want us spend time with them." Dahyun said.

"I can chaeng just tell me." Tzuyu said.

"Can you bring mina home and make sure she safe. I need to go somewhere." I look down.

Tzuyu nod. "But where are you going?"

"Emmm you know where. Don't worry i will come home later. I count on you tzuyu, i go first and don't tell her where am i just tell her my dad need me." I leave them.

Tzuyu went to where those girls sit. "Emm mina chaeyoung said she want you to come with me and sana because dad need her now and she said she will come home by tonight." Tzuyu feel guilty for lying but she know why chaeyoung did this.

Mina just nod and deep inside her heart she really want to be with chaeyoung. "Okey but can we stop by cake house, i craving some blueberry cake." I pouting.

Tzuyu just laugh. "Okay mina, if i'm not taking care of you that cub must be eat me."

Sana hold her hand and went to cake house with tzuyu after dahyun and momo bid their goodbye.

@CHAEYOUNG POV

"mom, why it's too hard for me. I just want to keep her only for me but who am i want to stop her from  loving that jerk. Even she told me he is her first love and it's hard to forget her first love." She let her tears drop.

"Chaeng?"

Chaeyoung look at back and shocked. "You!"

I smile and wipe her tears. "Yah why you even crying chaeng chaeng."

Chaeyoung look away and wipe her tears. "Why are you here?"

"Yahhh don't you miss me?" I pout.

Chaeyoung look at her and pretend to vomit. "In your dream idiot!"

I hold my chest and make a sad face. "Auchh that is hurt me. Arghhh chaeyoung just hurt me." I pretend to fall on my knee.

Chaeyoung hit her shoulder and laughing. "Yah! Stop doing you silly joke here! Somi stop!"

Somi smile and mess her hair. "Yah you still remember me." I smirk.

Chaeyoung just smile. "How can i forget the most stupid person in this world! You pabo! Did you enjoy live in Australia?"

Somi just smile. "Kindly best but i miss korea and i will be attend your school."

Chaeyoung smile. "Yah really, i can't wait to see those two face when seeing you. But why are you here? When you comeback?"

Somi giggle. "Firstly i'm sorry for not telling you i cameback last week and i'm here to visit aunt, i miss her so much." My voice sad.

Chaeyoung just nod. "Lemme bring you out tomorrow?"

"But wait did true i heard you married?" Somi smirk.

Chaeyoung just scratch her nape. "Yeah and i'm gonna be a dad soon." I said shyly.

Somi happy. "Yah i'm gonna be a aunt soon! Can't wait to have little cub again."

Chaeyoung sigh. " i don't know somi, she forced to marry me and now she seen close to her first lover." I said sadly.

Somi elbow her. "Hey sound sad, how about let's have cake and drink at cafe. You can share everything with me."

Caheyoung smile a little and nod. "Okay i would love too and sound good. Let's go by my car."

Somi nod and follow her.

When they arrived at the cafe they sit down after their order done.

"So tell me. How nice is your story son chaeyoung." I smirk.

Chaeyoung sigh. "You know how hard to move on from our first love and i think mina she like that too." I utter sadly.

Somi sigh and feel how hurt that cub. "Chaeng, even first love is hard to forget but still soon she will forget and now you have her, you must keep her only for you, make her fall for you show her how charming son chaeyoung is it." I smile.

Chaeyoung smile a little. "I don't think she will easily accept me, she hate me and still she not forgive me for ruin her life. I'm stupid and coward i know who i am somi. It's all my fault and i also can't forgive my self." I face palm.

Somi sigh heavily and hold her hand. "Yah cub you know now or soon she will forgive you i know deep inside her heart she try to open her heart for you. I can't wait to meet her, i admit she must be bautiful that is why you fall for her." I smile

Chaeyoung smile. "She not even beautiful, she an angel that live in my life, she so soft, when she smile my whole word will bright and sunny. When she touch me it's feel like i can sleep and when her lips on mine it's like i'm drunk in her."

Somi smile hearing that. "That is so pure cub, i hope soon she will realize how much you love her and i hope you gonna be a good dad."

Chaeyoung smile proudly. "Don't worry i will be the best dad in the world! You can count on me somi."

Somi just giggle. "Chaeng i think i need to go home first. Before you go home buy chocolate for her first. And i think let's meet tomorrow." I wink at her and went outside. I get cab even chaeng insist to send me home.

Chaeyounh glance on her phone it's 6 p.m already and she miss mina already. She buy chocolate like somi tell her and went straight home.

Hey readers🥰 enjoy this chapter, soon you guys will understand why this story tittle is 7 days, keep waiting and see what happen after this🍉♥️♥️♥️