LETTER♡

💞~

CONTINUATION

After chaeyoung leave momo and sana quickly go to mina. They see mina crying under her blanket and it's really hurt their heart seeing mina like this. We know they love each other but because of ego and selfisness of them two hearts hurt. Momo went to mina and try to uncover her face but mina don't want to.

"Mina listen, you can't be stubborn like this. You must be strong and grow up. Don't acting like child, we know you and chaeng, both of you hurt. We can't deny that. But please take care of yourself too." Momo rub her back just like how chaeng ask her too.

Sana slowly uncover her blanket and wipe her tears slowly. "Awww minari, stop crying like this, we all here, we here just for you and baby." Sana care her cheek.

Mina manage to calm down. "But she, she just go like that, i miss her already. I love her so much, why she keep pushing me with bambam. I know i make mistake a lot not once but don't i deserve a second chance? I can prove my love to her, i really do love her so much and it's hurt seeing her leave me like this." Mina hold her chest.

Momo and sana just glance at each other and sigh.

"Mina how tight you hold on someone, someday they will loosen it too and go. Someone will walk in our live and they also can walk out from our live too. But unfotunately, people have a right to decline your love no matter how pure your intentions are, you are not what she want right now and that is okay, just give her time to recover, you need to be careful with her, she's felt so much pain." Momo give a bit strength hope mina understand chaeng.

Mina gulp her own saliva on what momo said. "I may have not loved her the first but i loved her the most and it will always do."

Momo and sana smile because mina understand chaeng. They hug her and keep telling her eveything gonna be fined because chaeng come when she in the worst because that time she saw bambam cheat on her at that party.

Chaeyoung pov

Chaeyoung reach home with the tears still on her cheeks. With her mind that hopping mina will be fined when she not around her. She lay on mina bed and see penguin plushie. Her favourite animal stuff. I take it and hug that tight like imagine she with me.

"I hope you finally found what you couldn't find in me, i started to miss you now mina." She look at her ring finger and see her wedding ring. She sit properly and staring at her ring. "Our journey will stop here mina." She take off and went to mina table. She take one blank paper and her pengu pen. Chaeng smile looking at her cute stuff. She started to write all her feelings inside that paper and hope mina will read it one day. She put in her diary and when i open it at one page, i saw a tiger drawing and penguin drawing looking at each other. Chaeyoung draw a cute little penguin between them. "Cute, i hope our baby is a girl, so it's gonna be cute like you." She closed the book and went back to her room. She leave her ring on her diary and packing her things.

2 DAYS LATER

Mina got discharged from hospital and she went back to chaeyoung house to get her thing and went back to her mom's house even tzuyu insist to let her and her mom stay there. Mina smile when she step inside that house, all the best memories of her and chaeng all here still fresh. I went to my room and i memorize everything. I saw my penguin plushie laying good on my bed. I hug it and i smell my favourite scent since i get pregnant. I smile.

'Chaeyoung must be here and hug my penguin. Ouhhh chaeng, i miss you so much.' I went to my study table and it's still there like before, i take a look at my diary and i notice our wedding ring but chaeng's ring there. I picking it up and my tears already drop. 'Chaeng, why can't you wait for me first. But my love toward you will be the last loved for me. My heart only have special place for you. I love you so much.' Mina wipe her tears and keep the ring. I open my diary and i see have a letter inside. I take it and read it.

Dear mina♡

When you read this letter it's mean i'm not here anymore, i wish i can tell you this in person but i'm not that strong to tell all this, i just wanna tell you how much i love you but mina it's just only one sided love, i hope i can fight more for our love but the pain it's really hurt. But my mom come to my dream and told me i can't replace a woman that gives me both wifey and bestfriend vibes, that is rare. I smile when i remember how your cuteness overload, when you scared of thunder, i admit i miss all of that mina. I miss you so much, every second i miss you like i miss my mom. Mina i really wanted to tell you this, long miles, far and wide but my love will never subside, living for the moment my dreams begin untill my arms wrapping around you, the connection is still strong i know, the spark of our love, brighter than ever didn't know that heart could fly, untill that final goodbye, but our love growing like vines, gently binding us together yet not breaking even you away, but growing more vibrant and strong untill we reunite and bloom, because this love stays strong, and true even with the distance. But you don't have to wait for me because the right person already there to love and take care of you more than i will did. Go and chase your happiness mina. Fly like a bird in the sky mina, you free i set you free no more live in my cage!

Love chaeng♡

Mina tears nonstop drop when she read that letter. All of her feelings being wrote into this paper, all what i had done to her this time she will always let it go but it's burried inside her heart and never show it to others. Your so strong chaeng, when i see on the outside but you might weak inside when the pain take over you. 'I love you Son Chaeyoung just only you i loved.' Mina sleep after waste her energy crying.

I'm crying when i write that letter🥺 leave your vote for me💜💞