SEVEN DAY♡

🐧🐯~ 《second days》

CONTINUATION

Morning come and the light of sun hitting those lovely couple make  one of them groan. Chaeyoung open her eyes and rub it. She want to get off from bed but the pair of hand pull her more and chaeyoung look at her side. She smile.

"Hey minari, wake up. It's morning. I  have work to settle this morning." She caresing her cheek softly.

Mina groan and open her eyes. She smile. "Morning chaeng." She said and her hand still hugging chaeyoung waist.

Chaeyoung smile to her. "Morning to. And can you unwrap your hand. I need to attend online meeting later. I need to shower and get ready."

Mina realize it and remove her hand. She look down and blushing. "I'm sorry."

Chaeyoung kiss her head and smile. "Don't worry, it's a wonderful night for me. Thanks to you." She carry mina and went inside her bathroom. "Like yesterday, i will come here later. Take time to get ready okay." She wink and to her room.

Mina just keep looking at her red cheeks in the mirror. 'Aishhh chaeyoung so kind. I think i might fall for her.' She thought and take a shower.

After a long minutes.

Chaeyoung went back to mina and knock on her door. "Are you already finish!"

Mina smile hearing her voice. "Yes, you can coming." She said and revealing chaeyoung smiling with her dimple. Chaeyoung walking to her and carry her.

Mina smile and wrap her hand on her neck. 'I smell it again. This scent. I smell it somewhere.' She thougth and chaeyoung place her on her bed.

"Now let's eat okay." She take the tray and want to feed her. "Aaaaaa."

Mina giggle. "I can eat by myself, my leg is hurt not my hand miss son chaeyoung." She take the spoon from her and feed her instead. "Now you must eat before join your meeting. Aaaaa."

Chaeyoung smile and shake her head. She take that spoon and muching it. "Emmm oishi!" She said and happy. 'I wish we will like this forever.'

Mina smile and about to feed her but chaeyoung take it instead. "Yummy!" Mina shocked and hit her arm. "Yah! It's my turn." She said and pouting.

Chaeyoung take the spoon. "Aaaaa." She want to feed mina.

Mina glance at it and open her mouth. But chaeyoung trick her again.

"Emmm this kimchi fried rice so yummy!" Chaeyoung giggle.

Mina cross her arms and glare at her. "Yah!!! Son chaeyoung.!" She said and mad.

Chaeyoung laugh. "Okay okay, this is for real. Aaaaa." Chaeyoung already place it infront of her pouting lips.

Mina glance at it and at chaeyoung. "Better be." She open her mouth but again chaeyoung fool her. Mina smack her head and collapse on chaeyoung arms. They sharing the staring contest. Chaeyoung smile and kiss her forehead. She help mina to sit back and feed her.

"Okay, now eat okay. I will not fool you again." She smile and mina just blushing.

"Aaaaa." Chaeyoung said and feed mina. "Delicious?"

Mina nod and smile. "Yummy, it's my mom cooked, of course delicious." She so confident utter it.

Chaeyoung smirk. "Really your mom prepared it. I think son chaeyoung prepared it earlier." She said and take the milk.

Mina shocked and look down because she shy. "Emmm sorry, i don't know you can cook." 'That is why it's feel weird again'

Chaeyoung giggle. "It's okay, now drink this." She offer the milk. Mina staring at it. And it feel weird again.