I AM HURT 🎭

♥️~

CONTINUATION

Chaeyoung arrived at home around 7 p.m and when she went inside she see mina not at kitchen and she went to her room upstairs. I knock first before i go inside and waiting for her answer.

Mina heard her door being knocked and she put away her phone and open the door. "Ouh you home. Coming." I move to side and let her in.

Chaeyoung smile and show her plastic bag that full of chocolate. "Here i buy you some chocolate."

Mina excited to get some chocolate, she grab it happily and went to sit on her bed. "Thanks chaeng."

Chaeyoung just smilling look at how cute is she. "Mina, emmm where are you going tomorrow? I mean with bambam." I scratch my nape.

"Soul Tower. Why?" I utter happily.

Chaeyoung just nod. "Oh be careful and i trust you."

Mina confuse. "Trust what chaeng?"

Chaeyoung sigh. "Please promise me you will never let him do something bad to you please."

Mina just giggle. "If you don't want me to go i will not go."

Chaeyoung hold her hand. "I know you try to accept me but mina please don't fall for him again." I utter softly.

Mina release her hand. "Chaeyoung even i try but please don't cross the line, i still can't forget what have you done to me. You don't have to put trust on me. You don't know how hard to forget first love and he's change now. So i can't tell you if i might fall for him." I look away.

Chaeyoung sigh and nod. "I understand you. Sorry again." I went to my bedroom and text somi.

Somi🍉~
Hey let's go to soul tower tomorrow?

Somi receiver her text and reply back.

Cub🐯~
Okey see you.

Chaeyoung read it and drift to sleep without freshen up her body.

@TOMORROW

Chaeyoung wake up early and get ready.

Mina notice chaeyoung. "Where are you going?"

Chaeyoung just ignored her question and went straight outside but i see that jerk waiting for mina. He did greet me but i just ignored. I drive to somi place and pick her up.

Somi stood there and see chaeyoung coming to her and i went inside her car. "Chaeng did mina know you went out with me. I don't want she misunderstand about us."

Chaeyoung just sigh. "No worry she even go out with bambam today and they went to soul tower."

Somi laugh. "Yah you bring me there for a walk or spying on mina huh! You so childish chaeng!" I keep laughing.

Chaeyoung just sigh. "Somiyah, please help me this time, i just can't trust that jerk!."

Somi stop laughing. "Okey so our mission today is spying on mina! Fighting!"

Chaeyoung just smile at her idiot action. "Always being silly somi." I mumble enough to her heard that.

Somi just giggle and staring outside.

@MINA POV

As soon chaeyoung leave me without a words bambam come and pick me up. He is even hug me and escort me to sit so gentlemen is he, making me blushing with his action. He is drive to soul tower.

@OTHERS POV

Chaeyoung and somi had breakfast first before heading there because somi keep whining want to eat.