SEVEN DAYS♡

🐧🐯~ 《first day》

CONTINUATION

It's been 3 days mina in hospital and doctor let mina go home today. Chaeyoung go inside and all of them already there.

"Why don't you come with me mina?" Bambam hold her hand and mina feel uncomfortable.

Chaeyoung take mina hand from him and glare at him. "Are you okay?" She ask mina.

Bambam scoff and mina smile at her.

"I'm fined. I will come with chaeyoung. So please distance yourself from me for 5 days." She said and avoid his gaze.

Bambam scoff. "Only 5 days and you will be mine my future wifey." He said and leave.

Mina confuse about her feelings right now. She doesn't feel anything with bambam and she also not believe he is my fiance. I glance at chaeyoung who keeping my things.

"Hey chaeng. Can you help me? I need to use restroom now." She said and shy.

Chaeyoung glance at her bandage leg and i offer my hand. "My duty to serve you my princess."

Mina blushing and gladly accept her hand. She walking slwoly while chaeyoung help her to walking. "You can wait there, after i'm done i will call you." She said and close the door.

Chaeyoung continue her work and make sure everythings good. "It's been 5 minutes. Why mina take to long." She walk to restroom and knock on the door. "Mina are you okay in there?" She worried.

Mina bite her lips and she doesn't have any choices, she need to get her help if not she gonna stay there all day. "Chaeyoung, could you help me?" She said and her cheeks red already.

Chaeyoung worried. "Help with what? Are you okay in there?"

Mina sigh. "Emmm actually, i...i...i..." she pause a bit.

Chaeyoung starting to get worried. "Mina. You what? Is everythings okay? You make me worried now. Please mina answer me!"

Mina bite her lips. "Sorry if i'm make you worried. But can you buy me sanitary pad. I'm on my red day. Sorry." She say it and her cheeks red as tomato now. Luckily chaeyoung outside.

Chaeyoung sigh and exhale her breath. She chuckle. "Yah! Just call me instead. Don't be quiet like this, you just make me worried. Will you wait, i will comaback later with your sanitary pad."

Mina sigh. "Okay! Please be hurry!" She shout and lean her back and hold her cheeks.

Chaeyoung chuckle. "Okay princess!" She leave immediately to covenience store.

After minutes drive she went inside and luckily she found rose there.

"Chaeyoung!" Rose hug her and kiss her cheek. "I'm sorry for not being able to visit mina. I will make it soon okay. Is she okay now? Must be hard for you right?" She worried.

Chaeyoung roll her eyes when she kiss her. "She fined and her memories lose. Yeah, it's hard but i will bear with it. And rose could you help me?" She shy and rub her nape.

Rose feel weird when chaeyoung behave like this. "What chaeng? Is that important? If not i will leave." She about to leave.

Chaeyoung grab her hand. "Yah! It's really important and i need to hurry. It's about mina."

Rose panick. "Why? What happen to her? Chaeyoung!." She worried.

Chaeyoung sigh. "Nothing serious, stop the drama please! I need sanitary pad for her but i don't know how to choose. Can you help me? Cause you expert about this right?" She look down and shy.