SEYOUNG♡

🐧🐯~

CONTINUATION

Chaeyoung continue again read the books and she get more interesting with this book.

New life begin.
I have to marry her, and i'm pregnant, it's the new beginning of my life, some time i think it's not a life i want but it's a mistake, i want that life so bad, i want her back to me.

Chaeyoung feel like that phrase really related to her and mina story but she not believe when mina said she want me back because she would never want me back. Suddenly her phone ringing.

"Hello tzu, what happen?" Chaeyoung smile.

Tzuyu smile hearing that voices again after a years. "Hey chaeng, can we meet up tomorrow? Because sana and i will going out to get our baby things this weekend. In case just you free."

"Ouh i see, how about just meet up tomorrow. Does dahyun know about this?"

"Great then, i told her already." Tzuyu giggle.

Chaeyoung humming. "Hmmm great. Can i bring my jennie too? If you okay with that, but really i can't leave her alone."

"I'm okay with that chaeng, me also want to know who is that jennie girl. See you later chaeng, bye." She hang up.

Chaeyoung smile and heard jennie screaming. I rush to her and i saw she crying. I hug her and stroke her hair softly.
"Hey baby, i'm here, stop crying."

Jennie hug her tight and sobbing. "I'm scared chaeng. So scared."

Chaeyoung lay and hug her more. I put her head on my chest and stroking her hair. "I will never leave your side. I will always be here, i will not leave you alone." I kiss her head.

Jennie look at her and staring into her eyes. "But mina?"

Chaeyoung kiss her lips. "Don't mention her name when we together baby, i love you and you always have a special place in my heart." I kiss her again and i pull her closer to me.

Jennie pull out and cares her cheeks. "I love you."

Chaeyoung peck her lips and smile. "I love you too, let's sleep now and tomorrow we gonna meet my friends but more to my siblings."

Jennie hug her and put her head on her chest and listen to her heart beat. "I would love too. Goodnight chaeng chaeng." She drift to sleep with the soft stroke by chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung kiss her head. "I love you so much." She mumble and keep stroking her hair. 'Mina, i'm sorry, i love you but she deserve my love more. I really want you be happy even i'm not the person who gonna make you happy.' Now chaeyoung slowly drift to sleep.

Tomorrow.

"Chaeng over here!" Tzuyu wave her hand at chaeyoung and a girl beside her and i think it's jennie. She beautiful.

Chaeyoung and jennie walk toward her and dahyun crash chaeyoung with the hug.

"Yah! Stupid cub! I miss you so much! You idiot, ugly, stupid and pabo cub! I hate you!" She tearing up and slap her arm.