FINAL GOODBYE♡

🐯🐧~

CONTINUATION

Mina visitting her dad at mortuary house. Mina place the white rose on her dad place and chaeyoung's mom place.

"Dad, i miss you. I wish i can turn back the time and i wish i would never meet her. But at all is all my fault. I shouldn't did that." She look down and try to hold her tears.

Meanwhile chaeyoung

Chaeyoung also come to visit her mom at mortuary house. But when she arrived, she saw mina placing a white rose at my mom place. 'I never told her that is my mom place. I never show her my mom photo. How can she know.' She feel weird and the 'SEVEN DAYS' book come across her mind. 'She the writer of the book and that chapter. She really here that night.' She went closer to mina and place the bouqet of white rose at her mom place.

Mina shocked and wipe her tears. She look at the person direction and her heart beat fast when she saw chaeyoung. 'She here. I miss her.' She talking to her inner self.

Chaeyoung catch her eyes staring at her. She walk closer to her and she shiver a bit. "How do you know?" She said and put her hand in her pocket while staring at her.

Mina look down. "Know what?"

Chaeyoung chuckle dryly. "That place. My mom. I never told you once about my mom. Never. But how did you know that is my mom place?"

Mina avoid her eyes. 'That night chaeyoung. It's still fresh in my mind, you crying and expressing your feelings that time.' "What are you talking about?" She tried to acknowledge about this question.

Chaeyoung become more serious, i walk more closer to her, she begin to step back untill her back bump to the wall. Both of them can smell their perfume scent. Chaeyoung put her hand beside mina head.

"I ask you again. How do you know?" Chaeyoung staring deep into her eyes.

Mina avoid her gaze and look down stay silent.

Chaeyoung stand properly and sigh. "Just tell me you here that night. Am i right? MM?" She said with the coldness in her voice.

Mina forgot she know she is MM. "What if i know? What you gonna do? Is that wrong?"

Chaeyoung smile a little. "Yes it's wrong. I just ask you that one question, why are you nervous?"

Mina choke by her salive while staring at chaeyoung. "Why is that wrong?"

Chaeyoung sigh. "It's wrong because you know my feelings is hurting why don't you comforting me that time? Why mina?"

Mina hold her hand. "Did you read that book? You know why. I don't have that strength to comfort you that time." She crying already.

Chaeyoung pull out her hand. "But why you said in that book you love me?"

Mina look down and stay silent.

Chaeyoung scoff. "You hurt me, then say you love me like that will make the pain fade away." She said and just staring at crying mina.

Mina look at her with her teary eyes and it's still dropping one by one. "I may have not loved you the first, but i loved you the most chaeyoung. That never fade away from my heart but you...you end everythings and you blame me?, i tried open my heart for you and when it's open where are you? Run away and get married! Such a loser son chaeyoung!" She mad at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung holding back her tears because she don't want to be weak infront of someone she love. "Yes! Yes mina i end it! It is because i was mad at you for loving someone else, not because i'm stop loving you. I never stop loving you even i'm with jennie. She always remind me that my heart only have you, but somehow that space created by itself for jennie because she was there when i need someone to heal my pain. But why not you there? I'm waiting for you every second because my love for you always beating with my heart. If it still beating, it's still have my love for you. I walk away from what hurts me even i still feel the urge to stay." Chaeyoung chuckle between her tears. "But what can i do now. You getting marry with you first love. I hide you from everyone, the scars you gave, the memories i hate, how broken am i, the stupid heart says, your stories and memories hiding from the world, keeping secrets in my heart, the heart is heavy so am i, you are the story, i won't be able to share with this world and with anyone." Chaeyoung walk closer to her and wipe her tears. She kiss her eyes. "That kiss would be a final kiss goodbye, but i will learn to waiting, if we really mean for each other, we will be together in future. I love you myoui mina." She whisper all those words and walking away from mina with tears on her cheeks.

Mina just staring at her leaving without looking at her even a one glance. 'No chaeyoung, please don't go. Don't wait for me. I'm sorry if i broke my own promise. I promise i will wait for you but i'm the one who broke that promise for accepting another person. I'm the coward here not you.' She just crying. After hour crying, she went back to her car and i saw a white rose on my car. I take it and smile sadly. 'I love you too chaeyoung.' She bring the rose with her and drive back to her house with her mind still thinking about chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung pov

She drive away bring herself to one place. She sitting there and looking straight into the see. "ARGHHHHH! I HATE MYSELF! I HATE THAT I HURTING YOU! ARGHHHH!" She shouting and laying down on the sand. She close her eyes.

"Wake up son chaeyoung! Get your ass up right now!" She said.

Chaeyoung shocked and she saw her mom and jennie. "It's a dream. Please go, i don't want you guys advice me to get mina back. She never be the one i love anymore." She look away.

Jennie go closer to her. "Your mouth can lie but your heart can't lie chaeyoung, how hard you tried that never change the fact that your heart want her." She point on her chest.

Her mom smile. "That is true chaeyoung. From now on it will be the last time, we visit you. I know you love her so much son. Why don't you convince her and make her yours again. She still untie and you can snatch her away."

Chaeyoung sigh. "But she might hate me now. I don't have courage to do all of that. Just let her be."

"You once told her, please be happy but don't be happier, why? It's because your heart told you so. Now go chaeyoung! We trust in you!" They disappear and chaeyoung open her eyes. Suddenly her phone keep ringging.

"Hello." She answer without seeing the id name.

"CHAEYOUNG! YOU MUST COME HERE! MINA!" tzuyu shouting.

Chaeyoung starting to worried. "Why? What happen to her?"

Tzuyu sobbing. "She had an accident, come here now. Please."

Chaeyoung weak now. She felt it's all her fault. "I will." She hang up and run to her car. She drive as fast as she can to reach for mina. Her tears keep rolling down on her cheeks. 'Please be strong mina, i promise you i will be there for you. Stay with me mina.'

" she critical and need to be sugery right now. But it's have a problem."

"What kind of problem doctor?"

Spoiler for the next chapter.

Leave your vote. Hope enjoy this lame story of mine🥰