Part 31: Viperion & Ryuko

Start writing your story

"So, Ladybug needs my help?" Luka asked as he was presented the Snake Miraculous. "You can count me in. What do I need to do?"

"Just meet her at this location," Micromouse said. She then handed him a piece of paper with an address written on it. "It's a few blocks away from the Louvre, so it shouldn't be too hard to find."

"Alright then," Luka said as he put the bracelet on. "You ready Sazz?"

"Alwayssss, young master." The kwami said.

"Then let's go. Sazz, Scales slither!"

In a flash, a green, scaly suit appeared on Luka's skin, and his blue hair turned to green to compliment his costume. A matching eye mask detailed with fangs appeared on his face, along with a green harp on his back.

"Are you coming with me?" Viperion asked.

"Not just yet. There's one more Miraculous I have to deliver. But I will see you there."

"Alright then," he said. "I'll get moving"

Viperion then ran towards the Louvre museum as Emilie began to head in the direction of the party that had been happening.

I'm going to see her again, Emilie thought. But what do I do? Just tell her what's happening? Tell her who I am?! Why is this so hard? Why is my heart beating so fast? And why am I getting flustered?!

Apparently, she was so flustered that she didn't notice the chimney that she crashed into.

After picking herself up and feeling rather embarrassed, Emilie tried to collect her thoughts.

Ok, so I'm overthinking this. I just do what I did with Viperion. Yeah. It's not a big deal! And besides, she's totally nice and will understand if I mess up or...

She was so lost in thought that she didn't realize she'd already arrived on the rooftop of Le Grand Paris Hotel.

Just stay focused Emilie thought Let's find her first

Emilie then went to the side entrance and then turned off her powers. She walked back into the party to find that most of the guests had left, but Kagami was still there, talking to Adrien.

Ok, Emilie thought. Just be cool. You got this. Just bring her to the side and ask for her help. Yeah! That'll do it!

She walked up to them as Adrien was walking away.

"Kagami!" Emilie said. "Where's Adrien going?"

Kagami looked disappointed. "Apparently he had to leave. Like he always does."

"Well, maybe it's for the best, you know? I mean, if he has something important to do,"

"But he doesn't. That's the thing. The only thing on his schedule for tonight was this party. He told me himself." Kagami turned away. "I don't know why he's always lying to me."

Emilie grabbed her hand. "Look Kagami. Adrien is a good guy. But he has to keep secrets to keep the people he cares about safe."

"And how would you know that?" Kagami said. "You've only just met. What could you possibly know about Adrien?"

"Well, it's hard to explain. But I have a secret too." she realized she was still holding Kagami's hand and quickly let go. "The point is, I need you to come with me." She then dragged Kagami into a corner. "Listen, there isn't much time. Ladybug needs your help. She needs Ryoku."

Kagami was shocked. "But, how did you know?!"

"Ladybug told me to find you after giving me this," she gestured to the mouse Miraculous on her neck, "She's fighting a villain right now and needs all of us. All of the Miraculous holders."

"Are you sure she said me?" Kagami said. "The last time I had a Miraculous I ended up making a mistake and it almost messed up the entire plan."

"Of course she chose you Kagami! Because you're smart! And strong! And very talented. Sure you make mistakes but so do I! You're wonderful Kagami. And Ladybug knows it too."

Kagami thought for a moment. "Alright then. I will help Ladybug." Emilie quickly gave her the jewelry box. "And Emilie?" she said. "Thank you. No one's ever encouraged me like that. It was nice."

Emilie blushed as Kagami then opened the box and summoned the dragon kwami Longg. "Hello again! It is I, your humble Kwami Longg the dragon. Ladybug needs our help so we must be on our way. It will be a stupendous journey for the both of us as well as your friends on this momentous day, and I pray that we will have patience and good fortune on our side, "

Before the kwami could ramble on anymore, Kagami said, "Longg, Bring the Storm!" and activated her powers. Her suit was a combination of red, gold, and black, and on her chest was a circle with three emblems, a cloud, a drop of water, and a lightning bolt. Her mask was red and had horns that pushed back her hair, and on her back was a red sword, ready for action.

"Wow," Emilie said, "You look amazing." embarrassed by what she said, she quickly corrected herself. "I mean, super cool! Yeah! It's so cool to see your costume!" she said awkwardly."

"Thank you," Kagami said. "Now, where's Ladybug?"

"A building a few blocks away from the Louvre Museum. She needs you to head there right away."

"You've got it" Ryoku then ran out of the door and into the street. She quickly used her Wind Dragon power to turn into a cloud. She then moved towards the Louvre.

Emilie couldn't help but watch as she went away.

"Shouldn't you be transforming as well?" Mullo said. "Ladybug needs us at the Louvre soon!"

Emilie suddenly snapped out of her daze. "Huh? Uh yes! Right!" she then walked to a private corner. "Mullo, get squeaky!