Part 34: Realization and Regret

Being chased around by a giant baby was not Emilie's idea of fun.

Gigantitan, an akumatized baby, was currently stomping around the Labyrinth, and the only people currently holding her off were her, Carapace, and King Monkey.

"Carapace!" she called, attempting to run faster than the giant toddler, "Have you contacted Rena Rouge? We really need her help right about now!"

"She's a little busy right now!" Carapace responded. "She's currently trying to help Viperion take care of Glaciator a few streets away. We'll just need to be patient dude!"

"We don't need her anyway!" King Monkey proclaimed "We got this!"

Micromouse quickly realized what he was going to do. "Wait! Don't use your,"

Before she could finish, he said, "Uproar!" and a toy puppy appeared in his hand. He proceeded to throw it at and hit Gigantitan.

"Great, now you only have five minutes till you transform back! And I don't think your power is the best one to go against it."

Regardless, King Monkey still threw his banana, which only resulted in the baby becoming dizzy. As he spun, he almost crushed Carapace, who quickly used his power to protect the trio from the oncoming baby bottom.

"That's not gonna do anything else!" Micromouse said to King Monkey. "Now what are we gonna do?!"

 "And now you only have a few minutes until you transform back dude!" Carapace said, struggling to hold onto his shield. King Monkey looked ashamed and sulked in the corner

Micromouse took a breath and analyzed their current situation.

Both Carapace and King Monkey had used their powers. She still had hers, but dividing herself into miniature clones would not exactly be useful in this situation. Unless...

She suddenly formed a plan. "King Monkey, get out of here and feed your kwami. Carapace, I'm gonna need your help with this next part. I'm going to use my power to create little clones of myself. I'll then have them hold onto your shield so that you can throw them onto Gigantitan's bracelet. They'll break it, and King Monkey can use Uproar to disrupt the power of the Akuma long enough for us to capture it. "

"Sounds like a good plan," Carapace said. "I'll drop the shield. King Monkey, run into that alley. We can do this dudes!"

Micromouse then called her power. "Multitude!" suddenly her body shrank as she divided herself into thirteen different clones the size of toy soldiers. Carapace quickly lowered his shield to where the Micromouse clones could easily ride it. King Monkey quickly ran into the alley and Carapace dropped his shield. One throw later, all of the Micromouse clones were on the Giant infant's bracelet, focusing on pulling it apart to release the Akuma. When they completed their task, the clones then reunited, forming one human-sized Micromouse. The bracelet quickly came off and fell to the ground, where it was quickly broken by Carapace. As the black Akuma attempted to fly away, King Monkey suddenly appeared and disrupted it by using his uproar. Micromouse then went and caught it in a nearby jar.

"We did it!" King Monkey proclaimed. They then all gave each other a fist bump, then they all went their separate ways to feed their Kwamis.

"That was fun!" Mullo said as she munched on an apple.

"The fun's not over yet, Mullo," Emilie said. "We need to get back out there. Mullo, get squeaky!"

Micromouse then ran out of the alley, only to find the street they had just fought in empty. No trace of a baby anywhere.