Chapter 9

Calum

I can't believe she said yes. I only have one chance and I can't screw this up. This is the most important thing to me. I didn't realize how much I liked her. After we got all of Alyssa's stuff out of her house we put it in her new room. "Alyssa do you need help unpacking?" I asked. "Yeah I do please." She said. "Here. I'll help you." I told her. "Okay, thank you and can you unpack that box and put it in there." She told me. I nodded doing so.

She told me what to do after I was done with that box. After we were done I decided to take Alyssa on a date. "Alyssa would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked. "Of course." She replied. "Tomorrow 9 movies okay?" I ask, making sure she's okay with that. "Okay." She smiled. "Thanks for helping me unpack." Alyssa added.. "No problem." We hugged and said goodnight.

Alyssa

Since Calum saved me from my dad the voices in my head haven't came back. But those words he said 'Don't you think this is over, I will get you Alyssa' I tried not to focus on them and I went to sleep.

-2am-

Still Alyssa's POV

I woke up screaming. The voices were back. "Stop it, stop, it stop it!" I yelled but they wouldn't go away. I heard the door open. It was Calum he quickly ran to me and asked if I was okay. "Get out, get out!" I yelled. "What?" He asked. "The voices are back." I panicked. "What voices?" He asked. "T-The ones my dad put in there." I stuttered. "Oh." He said embracing me in a hug.

Calum

"The voices are back." She said. "What voices?" I asked. "The ones my dad put in there." She stuttered. He was a horrible father. I can't believe him. I was speechless and I couldn't really say anything else. "Oh." Was all I could say. I gently picked her up and placed her on the bed. "Go to sleep love." I told him. "Calum c-can you s-stay please?" She asked. "Of course." Then we drifted off to sleep.