Chapter 25

Alyssa's POV

I have been crying my eyes since the whole thing with Calum. I thought he was the one for me. I wiped my tears and sat at my window just looking outside and I felt someone looking at me. I looked across from me and I saw Calum starring at me. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. I walked outside and headed to the park.

Calum's POV

I have been bawling my eyes out. I haven't been this sad since well, ever. I want to look out side and across from me I saw Alyssa crying at her old house. She looked out the window she saw me. She rolled her eyes and flipped me off. I admit I deserve that. She walked outside and what looked like she was headed for the park so I followed her. She sat down underneath a tree. "Alyssa." I said. "What the hell do you want." She spoke harshly.

"I came to talk." I say. "Look I made a huge mistake. I don't want to lose you I love you so much that even if I already saw you I will already miss you." I said. A smile crept on her face. Which made me smile too. "I promise that I will never drag you too a bar and I promise that I will never get drunk." I said. "I'm sorry Calum you made too many mistakes if you want me back then prove it until then I'm going to have to think about it." She said then got up and left. "Hmm prove it." I smirked to myself.