Chapter 34

*4 Weeks Later*

Calum's POV

Alyssa and I are packing for college we graduated school last week and now we are heading off to college. Alyssa put her last luggage into the trunk of the the car. We said our good byes and we drove off. "I can't believe we are going to college!" Alyssa exclaimed. "What are we going to do for the next four years?" She asked. "Don't worry it will be just like high school." I said. "Oh great I hated high school." She said. I couldn't help but feel guilty. "Oh no not because of you just everything else." She said. I nodded.

-

Alyssa and I were scouring the campus and looking for our dorms boys and girls were in separate dorms which sucks but it's okay I guess. Alyssa found her dorm and I wanted to walk her. "I hope you know the rule about boys and girls live in separate dorms." A voice said behind me. "Look I know the fucking rule I'm just walking my girlfriend to her dorm so chill the hell out!" I yell. "I am the principal of this college and I don't like that tone young man, now what is your name." He said. "Its Calum Hood." I say.

"Well you can't be this close to the girls dorm." He explains. "Well I can do whatever the fuck I want to because it's not like I'm going to go walk in there and just so you know I'm going to walk her back from class and pick her up to walk to class everyday." I say. "Oh great I will see you around." He says and walks off. "What was that about?" Alyssa laughs. "I hate that rule." I say. "It is okay I will still see you everyday." She says. "Okay so I have to go find my dorm I will pick you up so we can explore the campus together." I say then she heads off inside. "What no kiss." I say and pout. She laughs and kisses my lips. "I love you." I say and give her a funny grin. "You're an idiot." She says and walks inside. Now my dorm.

Alyssa's POV

I walk inside and see two other people sitting on the beds that I'm guessing that they've already claimed it so I'm stuck with the top bed. Those faces our familiar then I realize it. "Sophia, Olivia." I say. They turn their heads towards me. "Alyssa!" They exclaim and hug me. "I haven't seen you since middle school." I say. "It's been along time." I say. "It has." I nod. "So I am going to explore the campus with Calum and you guys are free to join us." I say.

"Who's Calum?" They ask. "Oh he's my boyfriend." I state. "Really well me and my boyfriend Adam were going to do the same." Sophia said. "Me and my boyfriend Kaleb were doing the same lets all do it together." Olivia says. We nod. We walk outside to be greeted with our boyfriends. "Calum these are my best friends from middle school and those are their boyfriends-" I say when Calum interrupts me. "Adam and Kaleb they are my roommates." He says as I nod. "They are going to look around the campus with us." I say. "Alright." He says.