Chapter 23

Calum's POV

"Let's finish what we started." I said. I took Alyssa by surprise and pushed her against the wall. "I'm home." We heard. "Mum I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow." I whined. "Well Mali has a lot of exams so I let her study." My mum said. "Well me and Alyssa are going out." I say. "Ok be safe."

"Where are we going?" She asked. We are going to have fun." I said. "Okay." She said. We were walking until we reached the place. "A bar, im not even dressed for it." Alyssa said. "Who the hell cares." I said. I pulled her arm and entered. The smell of alcohol smacked my face. I could tell Alyssa hated it. "I don't think this is a good idea." Alyssa spoke. "Come on please." I said. "Fine." She rolled her eyes.

Alyssa's POV

After staying here for like a hour or so Calum was drunk and I wasn't because I only had like two. Wait. Where is Calum oh god. I found him talking to a girl. "Calum lets go." I said while pulling his arm. "Let go I'm talking to the hot girl." He slurred. "I'm your girlfriend." I said. "No you're just an annoying slut." He said

"Calum stop saying that you love me not her we have been through everything together." I said in tears. Then I felt a sting on my cheek. I gasped. Calum just slapped me. "Go! I never loved you I can't believe you thought I loved you." He said. "Calum you don't mean that you're drunk." I said. "Go!" He shouted. The girl he was talking to and pity in her eyes. "Never talk to me again." I said then ran out of there.