Chapter 38

Alyssa's POV

I was lying down on the bed seeing if the baby is a boy or a girl. Calum gave my hand an excited squeeze and gave me a smile. "Well congratulations it's a boy Mr and Mrs. Hood." The doctor said. "You guys can leave once we clean you up. I'll be right back." He says. "Aw a baby boy, you're discussing puberty to him." I point a finger out him. "Oh my god puberty!" He yells, cracks in his voice. I laughed at his action.

"What name should we name him?" Calum asked. "How about... Ryan?" I said. "Hmm Ryan Hood, I like it." He says. The doctor came back and wiped the cold gel off of my stomach. "Okay you can leave just be careful and you next appointment will be in 3 weeks." The doctor said. We nodded. We got up and headed towards Calum's car and we drove home.

We sat on Calum's bed talking about random things. He went in his closet to put his shoes away and I noticed a guitar. "I never knew you played the guitar." I say. He looked at me and looked at his guitar. "Oh well you never asked." He says. "Can you play something for me?" I asked him. He was hesitant but he grabbed it.

It's all about you, it's all about you baby It's all about you it's all about you yeah yesterday you asked you something I thought you knew so I told you with a smile it's all about you then you whispered in my ear and told me too

Said you make my life worth while it's all about you and I would answer all your wishes if you asked me too but if you deny me one of your kisses don't know what I'd do hold me close and say three words like you used to do dancing on the kitchen tile it's all about you

And I would answer all your wishes if you asked me to but if you deny me one your kisses don't know what I'd do so hold me close and say three words like you used to do dancing on the kitchen tiles yes you make my life worth while so I told you with a smile..... It's all about you

"Oh Calum that was beautiful you have a talent you should be in a band or something." I say. "Yeah I don't know who would I be in a band with any way." He says. "What about Luke, Ashton, and Michael." I say. "That's not a bad idea I should talk to them soon just not right now." He says as I nod. "Calum I am going to take a shower I stink." I say.

"Can I take one with you?" He asked. "Fine but we are doing it in my room." I say. "But it smells like girl." He says. "Well what do you expect." I say walking out. "Well are you coming." I say and he frantically nods.

After the shower it included nothing sexual just a few kisses and Calum kisses my very small bump. Calum smelt like my shampoo which was vanilla. I got dressed since the guys said they were coming over when I was done I went to Calum's room. "Alyssa I smell like vanilla." He exclaimed. I laughed. "Isn't that a good thing?" I say.

He shrugs. "Calum! Alyssa!" Someone yelled from downstairs. We went downstairs and saw Michael, Ashton, and Luke. "Hey guys." I say and giving them a hug. "Hi guys." Calum says. "Calum why do you smell like vanilla?" Michael asked. "You smell like Alyssa." Luke points out. "You guys took a shower together huh?" Ashton's says as we nod.

"Let's have a sleep over!" Luke yells. "Alright I'll order pizza." Michael says. "I got the blankets." Calum says. "I'll get us some drinks." Luke says. "I'll get the popcorn." Ashton says. "While I'm getting my nail polish." I say and the boys give me a look. "Don't worry it's for me." I say. Then we all go get the stuff.

Calum's POV

We got all of the stuff and the pizza. "What movie are we watching?" Alyssa asked. "Just watch and you'll see." Michael says pressing play to the movie. Alyssa saw it was a scary movie so she excused herself. I decided to let her be and just wait for her to come back downstairs.

-

The movie was over and everyone was asleep. Ashton clinging onto Luke while Michael passed out eating the last slice of pizza. Alyssa comes down seeing the movie was over. She sat next to me and said,"Do you want to do something to the boys?" She asked. "Of course." I smirk. "Okay here take this color and paint Ashton's hand and I'll do the other and we'll work our way to Michael." She explains. I nod.

When we were done we sat back and watching them with colorful nails. "Oh wait do you have a sharpie?" Alyssa asked. I nod giving it to her. She takes it and writes something on both Luke and Ashton's forehead. I looked and it said 'Muke' on Luke's forehead and 'Forever' on Michaels forehead.

We took a picture of them and I took the sharpie and drew stuff on Michaels face. When I was done I saw Alyssa passed out on the couch.I smiled at her I made some room so I can go to sleep next to her. I see her smile and she moves over. "I love you Cal good night." She says. "I love you too Princess Night."