Chapter 12

Alyssa's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to a place I looked up on the internet." "Oh." There was a few minutes of silence. "Are we almost there." He laughed. "Not quite. Get some rest Alyssa." "Ill try." It wasn't to long before I fell asleep.

Calum's POV

I saw Alyssa fell asleep. I noticed a car has been following us but I thought it was a coincidence that he was going somewhere around we are going so I shrugged it off. After long 2 hour drive we were here. I parked the car in the driveway. "Alyssa wake up." I shook Alyssa. "Hmm." She mumbled.

I smiled at her. "We're here." Her eyes fluttered open. "We're here." She sat up and did a stretch. I got out of the car and went to opened the door for her. "Thanks." She stood up she almost fell but I caught her. "Sorry guess not fully awake." "It's ok." She went to the trunk and got our luggage out. She passed me mine. I locked the car and we went inside.

Alyssa's POV

The house was nice. Me and calum were going to share a room together. It was so beautiful there was a pool outside. Everything about the house was beautiful. "Calum this is beautiful how can you afford this." I asked him. "I know a guy." He grins. "This is amazing." "That's what I was going for." He said. "I love you." He said to me. "I love you too." I said back to him.