Chapter 24

Alyssa's POV

I ran to a place no one would ever look. So I ran back to my old house. Luckily the furniture was there so I got a chair and sat by my old window in my room. I was just crying my eyes out. Just not of what but from what else has happened in the past. I just broke down. I hate Calum I hate myself for letting him in.

I am so stupid. Maybe if I sleep on it I can figure everything out in the morning. So I went to my old bed and fell asleep instantly.

-

I woke up with the biggest headache. All the stress came back. I checked my phone and I came back with alot of texts messages from Calum. I rolled my eyes. I looked out the window and I saw a worried Calum looking out the window. Our eyes met and he looked relieved.

I knew he would be coming over. So I ran outside. I saw him leaving his house so I hid in the bushes.

Calum's POV

I saw Alyssa in her old house so I ran across the street and entered her house. I ran up stairs and didn't see her. I must have had a hallucination. I don't remember much of last night all I know is I saw Luke and Michael and they told me I slapped Alyssa and said things to her.

I hate it that when ever I'm drunk something bad happens. I walked outside and saw the bush shake. "Alyssa?" I said. Then she stood up and ran. "Wait!" I yelled. I ran after her. After running about 5 blocks I caught her. "What the hell do you want." She said out of breath. "Please don't be mad at me." I said. "You slapped me and told me you didn't love me you called another girl hot right in front of me. You called me an annoying slut and you said never talk to me again." She said.

"I'm so pissed at you. I hate you Calum Thomas Hood never speak to me again!" She yelled. "But-" I spoke. "No just leave Calum." She said. "But I love you." I said. "I hate you and after everything we have been through. And we are through Calum I never want to see your face again!" She yelled. Then ran inside her house.