Chapter 10

Alyssa's POV

I woke up and I'm just thankful it's a Saturday. I got up and my phone rang. "Just wait I will get you." The the call ended. I new exactly who it was. I was scared shitless. Calum woke up and noticed. "Alyssa what's wrong." "M-my dad he's going t-to get me he called me." Calum picked me up bridal style and he sat down on the bed with me in his lap. "Look I promise I will not let anyone hurt you and I intend to keep that promise okay." He said. "Okay." I smile and he kissed forehead.

"Thank you Calum." "You're welcome." He got up and went to the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm so fat. I'm so disappointed in myself. I weighed myself. I always hated the number that it showed me. "You do realize you perfect the way you are." Calum said. "No im not im fat." "Why do you think that."

"I dont know I guess after you calling me fat and my dad calling me fat I started to believe it." I shrugged. "Alyssa I'm sorry for calling you that but you're light as a feather." "Thanks." But I knew I was fat. "Alyssa don't let people tell you otherwise." He kissed my cheek. Just then a knock was at the door. Calum and I went downstairs together I went to open the door.

Calum's POV

Alyssa and I went downstairs and she opened the door. A package was sitting on the ground. She picked it up and took it inside she opened it, and it was a brick with a note. She picked it up and read it out loud.

"Don't think your little boyfriend can keep you safe just wait I will get you."

"I thought he was in jail for 8 months?" I asked. "He is." She replied. "Then who's sending these." She just shrugged. "Alyssa I think we need to run away just for a little bit."

Then Calum's mom walked in. "Hey guys how are you doing." "We are doing great mum." "That's good." "Hey mum I think me and Alyssa are going to run away." I say. "Why?!" "Becasue her dad is coming for her." "You really love her don't you." "I really do and I promised to protect her and I intend to keep it." "Ok I understand but 2 things don't lose a girl like her and protect her and be safe." "That's three things." "I know." She smiled. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. I went up to Alyssa and told her. "Lets get packing." I smiled