Chapter Twenty-Six

~

DINAH

Dinah and Quincy's time at the House of Fantasy was such a spiritual experience. The woman who entertained them, Zhanna, was very attentive in the way she interacted with the couple. Dinah couldn't help but get lost in the way she moved her body. But she became hypnotized any time the woman stared into her eyes. Her voice was smooth and light, her smile was heart wrenching, and her touch was soul snatching. Dinah couldn't get enough of her. It made sense that she was a siren – the brunette was so addicted to her. After a while of them recuperating from a steamy ménage trois, Quincy detangled himself from their naked limbs to retrieve his clothes, promising the two women that he'd return after fetching his car.

"It's been a while since I've had a couple stimulate me so well," Zhanna uttered, her body now fully on top of Dinah's. "I was very close to extending our time together."

Dinah chuckled softly, playing with the ends of one the ebony's locs.

"As much as we'd love to continue..." she said, languidly kissing the woman, "...we'd probably stay here all night. If we didn't have somewhere else to be by morning, we'd play some more..."

Her hands squeezing the dread headed woman's ass prompted the two to lock lips in a tongue-filled kiss. They moaned as their breasts rubbed against each other.

"Mmmm..." Zhanna moaned, "...what's another round gonna hurt?"

Dinah giggled before her nose touched Zhanna's. She sat up, keeping the ebony close to her body before laying her down on her back and applying all her body weight to hers.

"You're insatiable," the brunette smirked. "It's very sexy..."

Zhanna smiled before bringing Dinah in for another kiss.

"And here I thought you two would be dressed by the time I got back," Quincy said from across the room.

The two women giggled before looking to him, Dinah laying on her side before spooning Zhanna and caressing her body.

"We want another round, daddy..." Dinah smirked, her sharpened canines out for display as she playfully bit Zhanna's neck.

"Just one more..." Zhanna uttered, "...and I promise I'll let you two leave..."

The two of them looked up at Quincy with predatory eyes. This situation was so pleasing to Dinah – a millennial pure blood and a new age siren trapping a poor, mortal man to hours of sexual deviance. She'd feel bad if it were anyone else, but Quincy was just as deviant as her. So, she knew he was loving every minute of this.

"Mmmm..." he moaned, biting his lip as he took off his jacket, "...how could I say no to those pretty ass eyes?"

Dinah and Zhanna's eyes grew brighter as they beckoned the twenty-nine-year-old over. The three of them entangled themselves with one another once again – this time, Dinah and Quincy making it a point to thank Zhanna for how good she made them feel. They had the siren writhing and moaning in pure bliss as they feasted on her. Her moans left the couple in such a trance, Zhanna had to seal their last session with a kiss to break them out of it. She smiled beside herself once she saw Dinah's eyes return back to the mocha color.

"I wish this wasn't just a one-time thing," Dinah said, her and Quincy standing by the door fully clothed.

"I wouldn't lose hope, beautiful," Zhanna said, playing with the ends of her hair before tracing her pointer finger down the brunette's figure. "You never know what life has in store. We might see each other again."