Mall

After showering you totally "forgot" to text Connie back. You took a nap, watched some anime and even made dinner.

You were about to go to sleep when you remembered you didn't text him.

'It's 11:30pm I'll just text him in the morning.'

Connie pov

"Connie you've been looking like a sad puppy all day what's up with you?"

"Sasha just leave me alone."

"Come on Connie I'm your best friend you can tell me."

"Y/n left me on seen."

Sasha started laughing.

"This is why ion tell you shit."

"You deserved it!"

"What?"

"You got her in the mood than left! You're an idiot!"

'This is my fault?'

Y/n pov:

+Morning+

*incoming FaceTime call from Luna🌚✨*

"What?" You sleepily said into the phone.

"Y/n! You wanna come out with me and Mari today?"

"Uh yeah where y'all going?"

"The mall then probably out to eat."

"Okay what time?" You said shifting in your bed.

"2:30!"

"Ight bye lulu!" You hung up on her before she could say anything else.

You pulled the covers over your head and started rolling around and stretching. Your stomach loudly growled indicating you were hungry.

You got up from your bed and went to the kitchen.

'Damn I gotta buy some food.'

You grabbed the fruit salad and went back to your room. You plopped onto your bed and turned on your tv to watch Jujutsu kaisen.

'Gojo is fine as hell.'

You ate all the fruit in the bowl and continued to watch a few more episodes. Finally you decided to get ready to go to Luna's house. You brushed your teeth and showered.

You grabbed your favorite scent of lotion and started to put it on while dancing to the music you had playing.

[choose a fit]

You put your clothes on and checked your phone

'2:15! Damn I'm gonna be late.'

You got the keys to your dads car and started driving to Luna's house.