Six weeks

It's six weeks before the due date aka the day of your baby shower. Time has flown by faster than you thought. In six weeks you would be able to meet your baby girl.

"Wake up beautiful." You heard Connie's soft voice trying to wake you up.

"Five more minutes." You whined and covered your face.

"You said that five minutes ago, Come on." He moved your hand from your face.

"Fine." You rolled your eyes and sat up.

"It's already 12 so hurry up."

"Boy don't rush me." You got out of bed.

Once you got off the bed your back started to hurt. The bigger she got the more your back would hurt. You groaned a little while holding your lower back.

"Come here."

You waved your hand a little. You stood there wincing in pain.

"Let me give you a massage real quick." Connie walked over and started massaging your back.

"Thank you." You let out a sigh of relief.

He rubbed your shoulders for a while then started to get the kinks out your lower back. You wish you could've laid down but you were scared to lay on your stomach.

"You okay now?"

"Yes, thank you."

"You're welcome, now let's get ready."

You took a shower and Connie got in after you. You were sitting on the bed putting on lotion and singing along with the music you had playing.

[choose a fit]

[connies fit: with a white beanie too]