Inside

"Y/n, this movie boring as fuck!" Connie whined.

"How come you didn't choose a movie then?"

"I kinda had something else in mind."

"Like?" You look up at him.

Your eyes met with his hazel ones and he smirked. He quickly got on top of you and his eyes went back and forth from your eyes to lips.

"Just kiss me already!"

He did as you said and he started planting small kisses on your lips. He slowly started moving down to your neck. His soft lips were attacking your neck making small moans escape your lips.

Connie left dark hickeys all over your sensitive neck. The combination of his hand under your shirt playing with your nipples and his sloppy kisses had you forming a pool in your underwear.

Your hands were roaming through his slightly overgrown buzz cut as he explored your body.

"I see you like what I had in mind." Connie smirked.

"Who wouldn't."

Connie put his hands at the hem of your pants and looked up at your for approval. You nodded your head yes.

"Use your words, shawty."

"Connie just fuck me!" You basically yelled at him.

"Okay damn! I forgot how much you don't like to wait." He chuckled.

He didn't waste anytime taking off your shorts and underwear. He took to fingers and rubbed them over your glistening slit.

"Open up." Connie held his fingers close to your mouth.

He slipped them into your mouth and you started sucking on them. Connie took out his wet fingers and slipped each of them into your with no warning.

"Fuck!"

His slender fingers curled inside of you at just the right times. His thumb rubbed circles on your clit while he kissed and sucked on your neck.

You didn't hold back your moans and Connie loved that. Hearing your breathy moans turned him on and he couldn't wait any longer.

He pulled his fingers out of you which made you whine.

"Take off your shirt." Connie's voice was demanding and sexy.

You smirked and slid your shirt off and Connie unhooked your bra.

"On your knees."

"What?"

"Just do it."

"Fine."

You flipped onto your knees and Connie slapped your ass.

"Ah!"

"Too rough? My fault." Connie giggled.

"Nah it's fine."

You felt Connie position himself at your entrance. He gripped your hips and began pounding into you. Connie let out deep moans here and there but it was your moans that could be heard for miles.

You couldn't think straight, he was fucking you up. You arched your back more and Connie grabbed your hair.

"Faster!" Your voice cracked.

Connie slapped your butt again and began going faster than before. Your legs were starting to shake indicating you were close. You felt his dick twitch and his moans became more frequent. He was close too.

A few more hard hitting thrusts later you came all over Connie but he wasn't quite done yet. He kept pounding into you while you whined from the overstimulation.

Before you knew it you felt something hot release into you. You turned around and saw a white ring at the base of Connie's dick.

"Don't tell me you just-" you pushed Connie back and laid on your back.

"What's wrong."

"Why did you cum inside of me!?" You screamed at him.

"I was too into it I forgot to pull out."

"I'm not on birth control you idiot!"

"I didn't know that."

"What the fuck am I gonna do now?"

"I don't know! Try squeezing it out then we'll get a plan B or something!" Connie started panicking.

You rolled your eyes and stormed out of his room. You found the bathroom and you sat on the toilet. After a few minutes of trying to get the cum out you decided to take a shower.

"Did you get it out?" Connie asked once you walked back into the room.

You didn't respond instead you grabbed your bag full of your clothes and stuff then walked back to the bathroom. After your shower you just wanted to go to sleep.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I should've pulled out."

"Ya think?" You sarcastically responded.

"I'm gonna go lay in jeans room. You can stay here." Connie felt like you didn't want to be around him and he was right.

Authors note:
Sorry for the short chapter but I was sick 😃 I went to school for 3 days and got sick🤦🏾‍♀️ anyways I like having a lil drama in this.

Y'all think Connie fucked up? Ouu should y/n get pregnant with little CJ? Nah that's too much💀