Parking lot

Connie started driving faster than before because he got on the highway.

"Nigga take me home!" You yelled at him.

"Shut up!" He yelled back.

"Oh, you want me to shut up? Take me home then!"

"Y/n stop yelling!"

You crossed your arms and looked out the window. You kept mumbling under your breath.

"Where are you taking me?"

He didn't answer.

'This nigga bout to kill me, isn't he? I can just imagine the headlines, Boyfriend kills pregnant girlfriend over a dumb fight.' You giggle at your thoughts even though it wasn't funny.

He got off the highway and pulled into an empty parking lot. He unhooked his seat belt and turned to you.

"What?" You gave him a stank face and unhooked your seat belt too.

You bucked at him and he smiled a little.

"Ion know why Yo bald headed ass smiling like you didn't just make a whole scene."

He licked his lips and his smile turned into a smirk. The yellow looking lights hit his tanned skin and made his nose ring glisten.

You both stared at each other for what seemed like forever. You didn't notice either of you were moving closer until he gripped your chin.

"You're so quiet now." He looked down into your eyes.

"Fuck y-"

He cut you off with a rough kiss. The hand that was gripping your chin slid down to your throat. You put your hand on top of his trying to take it off. You tried to resist him but you weren't doing a good job at that.

His other hand started sliding up your dress. He moved your underwear aside and slid his finger a cross your slit a couple times.

"Look." He took his hand and held it up.

The two fingers he was holding up were wet.

"Could that waiter make you do that off one kiss?"

"Maybe." You whispered.

"Alright y/n." You could tell he was annoyed.

"Alright connie."

"You wanna do this or not?"

Both of you were annoyed by one another. The sexual tension was getting thicker the more you looked at him.

"Fine." You rolled your eyes and climbed onto him.

"Good girl."

You didn't say anything instead you started kissing his neck. He lifted your dress and he started playing with your clothed clit.

You felt your underwear start to become drenched in your juices as Connie continuously rubbed circles on your clit. You felt him slide your panties to the side so his fingers could have access to your hole.

Two of his slender fingers plunged into you with no warning. You let out a string of moans as his fingers curled inside of you.