Game Over

Agent Christopher informed the returned three about what took place at the bunker while they were out on their mission. When she finished regaling them with the story, she asked them about what took place back in 1955.

Lucy quickly went through the details before excusing herself as she headed off to look up James Dean to see what happened after they left.

Wyatt's eyes remained on the bodies in the hallway. "What are you going to do about the bodies?"

Agent Christopher's lips twisted in thought. "I haven't decided yet."

Wyatt's brows drew together as he turned his gaze back to her. "What?"

Her dark eyes flitted over to his. "I have a lot of thinking to do-"

"What's to think about?" Wyatt questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. "Either we move to a different location and leave them here for Rittenhouse to find or we get them out of here-"

She motioned to him to stop talking. "I understand my options."

Wyatt scoffed, shaking his head. "Why would we stay here if we've been compromised? We should move locations," he paused, glancing about the immediate area. He didn't see Flynn nor Tenley. He added, "And I think we should leave Tenley behind."

"Wait, what?" Rufus gasped as he overheard the suggestion. "You can't be serious!"

Wyatt rolled his eyes slightly as he addressed Rufus. "What other option do we have? She probably told them where we were - "

"That's not fair," Rufus pointed out. "Why would she do that?"

"She lived with Rittenhouse for how long?"

"That doesn't make her a traitor-"

Denise stepped in between them. "We're not leaving anyone behind," she told them. "We still need to figure out what's happened and where this other location is and how secure it is."

"Are you planning on telling Homeland?" Rufus asked.

Denise hesitated. She wasn't sure what to do in regards to that. Rufus shook his head, brushing by her as he saw the doubt behind her eyes. He feared his future self was right - she'd kill them all if she told them. It wasn't the first time they had issues with a mole within Homeland Security.

Rufus marched into his room to find Jiya pacing, chewing on her thumbnail. He tilted his head slightly at her as he entered. "What's going on?"

Jiya turned to face him, dropping her hand away from her face. With a heavy sigh, she said, "I think we should listen to Future You and go to this other location."

Rufus sat down on the edge of their bed. "What makes you believe anything he - I - say?"

Jiya chewed on the inside of her lip before sitting next to him. "I think he's trying to help us..." she paused before whispering, "I think I might not be alive in the future."

"But we've seen you," Rufus told her.

She nodded. "I know but...who knows how far in the future I'm from," she said. "Future You insinuated that I'm not alive in 15 years."

Rufus took hold of her hands, rubbing her knuckles with his thumbs. "The future is never set in stone," he told her. "You know this - how many times have we changed history?"

Jiya gave him a half-smile. "I know we don't know how the future will unfold but..." she blew a small sigh from her lips. "If we end up working with Bloodstone in the future, what does that mean for us now?"