IV

//Perfection, that's what you are baby girl//

It had been 3 weeks and 2 days since Alison had seen Harold and truth be told, she wanted to see him. But she guessed that she wouldn't now since  he didn't take her out like he promised and he didn't even call her to cancel. She heard nothing from him. And to make matters worst, on the newspaper she saw a picture of him and saw blond model together at a party, the same day they were meant to go out. That's when she decided she would be better off without him around.

It was Wednesday and she was in her Medical science lecture and had been there for 2 hours and 55 minutes. So there was 5 more minutes left.

Professor Bell - the teacher - had been going on and on and Alison was on the brink falling asleep.

Come on, only a couple of minutes left Alison thought.

Professor Bell was in his mid 40s and his black/brown hair was slicked back and already had a few visible grey hairs. He had a little stubble coming in on his jaw and brown eyes. He wore a black suit and a blue dress shirt. 

Everyone in the room looked like death walking since most of them had went to a party that was throw in one of the dormitory buildings. Alison had different reason to be tired. She had pulled an all nighter with some of her friends and they spent their time watching chick flicks and gossiping and talking. Alison had about an hour to sleep before she had to get ready. Most of her friends didn't have lessons till later but for Alison, she had all her lessons in the morning or in the early afternoon.

The bell went and Alison mentally cheered because she will be able to sleep.

»»»

When she got back to her dorm, she saw Molly getting ready to go to class.

"You going back to sleep?" Molly asked as Alison took off her shoes. "Yep".

Alison took of her leather jacket but stayed in her white shirt and jeans. She got under the covers and fell asleep a couple of seconds after.

Molly smiled at her friend before leaving the room and locking the door behind her knowing Alison had her key.

$$$$

Harold didn't really know what he was thinking, but here he was. At the University of Washington, looking for Alison. He knew he wasn't meant to be there. His parents had told him to stay away from Alison. So she wouldn't be dragged into Harold's twisted and messed up life. But Harold couldn't do that. He was a selfish man and Alison had been in his mind every second of his days, whether it was during important meetings or when he was meant to be doing some work. She was always on his mind. It was getting out of hand. So he had to see her because he couldn't stay away.

He was wearing black dress pants, a white dress shirt - with it's only half of the buttons done, so you can see his mouth-watering tanned Italian chest that could make a guy turn gay for - and he wore sun glasses with a lit cigar between his lips. His hair was slicked back and his sleeves were rolled up, showing some of the tattoos on his arms. He was leaning against his Land Rover LWB. He looked like he owned the damn place. All the people that passed him stopped to check him out him and his car. They all knew who he was as he was saying hello to men and women. All the girls tired to flirt with him but he wasn't interested. Men envied him for his good looks and how he had every girl wrapped around his long and slender finger. This was just a normal day for him really.

Harold thought that what he was doing was stupid. He had no idea where Alison would be at that moment in time. He regretted not reading her file before he left, but then again; he was in a hurry. Looking around, trying to see if he could spot Alison I'm the sea of people; he saw the person that could help him. Hope was with Porsha talking about some sort homework she had to do. Harold pushed of his car and walked towards the two.