XXIII Part 2

//You deserve the world and more //

Harold and Alison went back into the house. Alison had managed to get everyone I'm the living room so she could tell them about her news. Once everyone was seated; her 14 year old younger sister Helen spoke.

"Al, why is Harold Devine - who is probably the richist man in the world and is worship everywhere he goes - in our house?" The 14 year old asked.
"I'm getting there Helen" Alison said before clearing her throat and getting everyones attention.

"Okay. I've made you all come in this room because I want to introduce you to someone very important to me and I wanted to introduce him to you properly......So this is Harold. My boyfriend. And he's doing to be staying with us until a little after new years" Alison said before Harold wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Everyone started chatter at the news and Harold kissed Aliosn's cheek in affection. They were so caught up in there own little world they didn't notice that they didn't notice Alison's grandma and grandpa from her mum's side. They old couple cleared their throst catching the attention of the young couple.

»»»»»

After introducing Harold to all her family members; minus Whitney and her dad, Harold was in the living room talking to Joseph.

"So then. How did you meet my sister?" Joseph asked as he took a drink of his coke. "We met in a club. I saw her and I was completely entrenched by her. We had a stare off, danced a little before she had to get back to her dorm" Harold said as Alison walked in and sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

"Club?! You went to a club?!" Ash (Alison and Joseph's dad) screamed making everyone look at him. "Harry meet my dad. Dad meet Harold" Alison said motioning the two to each other.

"Well? Answer me then?" Ash said and his face was full of anger.

Alison signed and got off Harold's lap and motioned for Ash to follow her to the kitchen. The farther and daughter went to the kitchen where her mum happened to be.

"Calesta! Did you know Alison went to a club?!" Ash asked his ex. "Yes Ash I did know. That's how her and Harold met" Calesta said and she washed her hands. "And I don't see what's wrong with that" Calesta continued.

"What's wrong is the she got drunk and potentially acted like a slut! I have contacts here, I can't have her show me up" Ash screamed.

" I didn't drink and what makes you think I acted like a slut?!" Alison screamed back in horror to what her farther was insinuating. Yes she danced in rather a sensual way with Harold but that was it. She didn't throw herself at him or any other man.

"You want to watch your mouth Ashley. Don't make me have to put you back in your place" Calesta said backing her daughters case.

"Oh you can hardly talk. Your the reason she's like this. She's a slut. Just like you-"

Smack!

The sound echoed through the room and Ash held his cheek in horror as he looked at Calesta. Alison was more amused than shocked. She was hoping her mum would do that because she knew she couldn't.

"So what if she went to a club?! You've been to many clubs in your life time so don't even try and pin this on her! You disgust me! How can you call your own daughter a slut?! You don't even know why she went there?" Calesta screamed at a scared Ash.