XIX

//Don't play with the Mafia man's women//

It was now December the 10th and Alison had already made plans to spend Christmas with her mum and dads family at her auntie's mansion in California.

Alison sat at at nice cafe within the campus with Porsha and Kingsly. It had originally been just her and Porsha but Kingsly had asked if he could sit on their table and neither of them had the heart to send him away when he gave them pleading eyes.

The trio in an awkward silence when Kingsly spoke.

"So what happned to your wrist?" He asked, moving closer to Alison.

"Oh, I fell"

"You fell? How?"

"I tripped on the pavement and landed on my wrist"

"Are you sure, because you done strike me as the type of person to trip and fall just like-"

Alison's ringtone rang cutting Kingsley causing Alison to cheer in her head.

"Sorry, I'll be back in a bit" Alison said to Kingsley and Porsha before quickly answering her phone and walking out of the café.

"Hello?"

Heavy breathing came from the other side before the person ended the call.

Alison pulled the phone away looking  confused.

"What the hell?" she whispered. She pocketed her phone before walking back into the café, thinking it must have been the wrong number. She sat back down and continued eating her chips.

"Who was that?" Kingsley asked.

"I don't know, I think it was a wrong-"

Alison was cut off by her a pair of hands covering her eyes. "Guess who" the deep voice said.

Alison immediately could know who it was by there sent. Cigars and a expensive perfume.

Harold.

Alison moved his hands away and looked up at him too see him smiling brightly at her. He was in a all black suit with a black tie and black dress shirt.

"Are you going to a funeral or something?" Alison asked standing up as she took in his appearance.

"No ones dead bella" Harold answered before kissing her deeply. Alison wound her arms around his neck as he held her waist. Alison felt warmth fill her body as she smile into the kiss and felt Harold smile to. They pulled away moment later.

Porsha have Alison a knowing look causing Alison to roll her eyes.

"Hello Porsha, how are you?" he asked, completely ignoring Kingsely's presence.

"I'm good thank you, how are you?"

"I'm marvelous now that I have the women of my dreams in my arms" he said causing Alison to smile non stop.

"I'm Kingsley by the way" Kingsley said standing up, trying to stop the pain from getting lost in each other's eyes.

Harold pulled away from Alison and to the boy on his left. His blood started to boil as he came face to face with the boy who thought could get Alison. It didn't take a genius to see that they didn't like each other as the tension become thick. Harold's eyes hardened as he glared at the shorter boy who thought could try and take his future wife and mother of his kids away from him.

Kingsley flinched a little but stood his ground, trying not to be intimidated by the man.

Harold almost smirked. The boy had guts. But those guts could easily get him cut him into pieces and organs sold away.