LX

//All hail the Donna//

30 Weeks

Once again, Alison found herself leaving the hospital. the doctor had given her permission to leave as long as she stayed stress free and did as little work as she could. However, that was easier said than done since she still had her therapy session and she was still undecided on what to do with her mother and father. Settling back home was a lot easier then last time. Also within the time, Alison was in hospital, she decided that she would hold of collage. She knew that it would stress her out since she already missed quite a lot and she knew that she could go back when she was ready.

As soon as Alison was settled back home, Louise came with Melina with one intention. Teaching Alison all about the mafia and her role in which she would assume within a weeks times. Since Alison had agreed to take the role on officially, Louise made it her mission to teach Alison what she could. They mostly spoke about the rules that would come when being the Donna, such as:

Rule 1: The Donna must always have the families best interest at heart

Rule 12: It is the Donna's job to support the Don's in his decisions in front of unknown guest

Rule 27: The Donna must always look presentable

Rule 34: A Donna must always carry a weapon

Rule 48: The Donna must always attend gatherings unless she is bed-stricken

Rule 56: A Donna must never show her real emotions in front of people lower than herself or unknown guest

And list went on. There was more to remember than Alison thought. Another thing they went on to doing was teaching Alison Italian. Another rule was that the Donna had to speak Italian or at least understand it. Previously Harold had slowly began to teach her same basic Italian, so it meant that she wasn't completely and utterly close. At that moment in time, Alison was inly fluent in French and was almost fluent in Spanish as she took it for her GCSE's and A level opinion and according to Louise, knowing those two additional languages would make it easier for Alison to learn.

The whole processes of learning to be the Donna was a lot longer than Alison originally thought. There was much to learn, in such little time. But despite that's fact, she was happy.

//////////////////////////

31 weeks

Alison sat with Melina as the two of the looked through Melina's closet in order to pack her suitcase. Being a model was hard and it often meant having to fly abroad to different shoots. This weekend she was off to the Denmark. And with being a famous celebrity, Melina had to make sure that every outfits should where for the next 3 days were perfect.

The two of the were busy matching outfits when Louise came in. She spoke to Melina in Italian and she must of asked her to leave because next thing Alison knew, she was left on her own with Louise.

"Alison, there something I want to ask you to do. But feel free to say no if you don't want to" Louise said, getting straight to the point. Alison nodded and motioned her to continue.

"I need you to speak to Harold about Rosè. It's been many weeks and i still don't know what her sentence will be or why she did it. Dante won't even speak to me about it and I don't know what to do. Can you please find out about her sentence and ask him if I can visit. If not, get him to speak to me personally. I just want my family to be okay and I think you the only person who can fix us" Louise said before getting up and leaving, not even giving Alison a chance to say anything.