XLIV

//The taking//

19 Weeks

It was strange​. Very strange. The situation was beyond strange. As far as she was concerned, Rosè hated her guts and now suddenly she invited her to go shopping. Harold didn't fall for the act. Something told him that there was an ulterior motive but Alison was willing to try as she wanted to have a good relationship with the whole family.

When Alison woke up that morning, she woke up to see the man of her dreams watching her sleep. Alison turned her head and looked at the clock on the wall that said 6:17. She turned back to Harold and smiled. There legs were tangled together, his hand rested on her hips and her head was close to his chest.

"Good morning" she whispered.

"Good morning il mio amore" he whispered back.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Not long. Maybe 10 minutes" Harold said before leaning forward to kiss Alison, only to be stopped by her finger on his lips. He opened his eyes and looked at her with a confused face.

"Sorry, morning breath" she said before turning and pushing herself to sit up. Harold groaned as she smirked and got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She went to the toilet and did her business before walking to her sink on the right side and washing her hands. As she did she looked into the mirror.

Today she would be finally bonding with Rosè. After many weeks. She was nervous as she didn't know what to expect. At first she assumed it was a hoax but the offer was genuine. She didn't know how Rosè would act when it was just them to. Well, them and a load of guards, courtesy of Harold.

Alison signed before picking up her toothbrush, rinsing it and putting toothpaste on. She rinsed it again before starting to brush her teeth. As she started, Harold came in wearing sweats and was completely shirtless. There eyes locked into the mirror as he stood behind her and kissed her cheek. He went to his side and copied Alison's actions. The two stood side my side brushing there teeth like a married couple, occasionally meeting at each other's eyes in the mirror cause Alison to smile shyly and Harold to give a smile.

It was Alison who finished first and then proceeded to go to the shower. She slid the glass double doors open and turned on the hot water and held her hand under the water as she waited for the water to get to the right temperature. Whilst Harold wasn't picky about the temperature of the shower as he took hot and cold showers, depending on the day, Alison preferred hotter baths. She didn't want boiling but a nice heat. When the water was perfect enough for them both, Alison moved away. As she did, Harold walked towards her and pulled her close and kissed her.

The kiss was slow and sweet. It was something you only every read in books and was something that was full of undeniable love. The two pulled away and Harold pecked Alison's lips a couple more times, savouring the feeling.

The couple pulled away and got undressed. Whilst Harold pulled down his sweats and boxers, Alison walked to the dresser where her shower cap sat. She had washed her hair the night before and really didn't want it to get wet. She put the shower cap on before also getting undressed. She followed Harold into the shower and signed when the warm water hit her body. She loved showers and baths as they relaxed her.

"I'm not sure that today's a good idea" he said as he grabbed the loafer from the hook.

"Why?" Alison asked, also grabbing her loafer.

"I've got a bad feeling about this. I don't know what but something tells me the the outing isn't a good thing". Harold took the soap and squirted some on the loafer and as Alison did the the same.